[REQ] avatar tv out fix?

Search This thread

khtims

Sep 19, 2008
Middleton
www.kbswebsites.com
Hey, I have searched and searched and found nothing referring much to the avatar tv out. I have tv out and I know it is posted that we cannot run avatar through the tv out. my question is can anyone make it possible to run avatar with tv out? I know nothing about programming and I don't know if the app that connects to the movie file can simply be edited to allow for tv out access. If it can be done can someone please tell me how? I apologize in advance if this topic has already been discussed but I have not seen it anywhere. Thanks for your help.

speoples20

Jun 10, 2007
Nope its DRM protected. The only way to do it is buy the DVD and rip a non DRM copy to your computer the put it on your phone.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

martin0641

Jul 22, 2010
Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10
I believe it uses HDCP so no you won't get much flexibility out of it. It's amazing how much effort they will go through to prevent you from watching your movie on your devices - especially when you consider that it takes 5 minutes to find a 20GB Avatar torrent, throw it to handbrake, and get a higher quality rip that you CAN stream wherever you want.

Just go around their BS until they get the message and just cut it out.

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
I believe it uses HDCP so no you won't get much flexibility out of it. It's amazing how much effort they will go through to prevent you from watching your movie on your devices - especially when you consider that it takes 5 minutes to find a 20GB Avatar torrent, throw it to handbrake, and get a higher quality rip that you CAN stream wherever you want.

Just go around their BS until they get the message and just cut it out.

*cough* warez *cough*

Twizter\

Jun 26, 2009
Las Vegas
micro to hdmi cord

I have already tried with the micro cord to hdmi as well as the cord for the headjack. both with no success it is pointless to try. ;)

Watcher64

Nov 1, 2010
None of your bizness
There is no fix , as fixing it would require breaking the copyright protection.

Avatar on the phone is DRM'd so therefore it will not play out to your TV.

The best option, is to buy the DVD/Blu-Ray, and make a backup of it in one of the formats that the vibrant can play.