Popping noise during calls

Search This thread

Gargantuantua

Feb 15, 2011
Ive noticed when im on a phone call every so often i hear a faint popping/clicking noise in the background. Maybe every 20 or 30 seconds or so. Has anyone else noticed this or anything?

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Free mobile app

jprow507

Oct 26, 2010
Ive noticed when im on a phone call every so often i hear a faint popping/clicking noise in the background. Maybe every 20 or 30 seconds or so. Has anyone else noticed this or anything?

I've had some issue when on speakerphone with voice going in and out, but not sure if that's the popping you are referring to. Maybe try enabling/disabling Voice enhancement in Call settings. That gave me some problems on previous devices...

Reactions: Gargantuantua

Gargantuantua

Feb 15, 2011
I think disabling voice enhancement did the trick for me. Seems that way so far. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I've had some issue when on speakerphone with voice going in and out, but not sure if that's the popping you are referring to. Maybe try enabling/disabling Voice enhancement in Call settings. That gave me some problems on previous devices...
    I swapped devices to fix mine. It had the pop and the ir blaster didn't work. This second on doesn't have the pop

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app