Official Miui v4

Search This thread

raidawg2

Jan 6, 2011
i keep trying to install this rom through cwm recovery but it keeps just saying installion aborted :/ any ideas? i have tried wiping everything and all that.

Claudiu1980

Nov 12, 2011
Does anyone know what this means:

Dont forget to update the updater-script
after
show_progress(0.200000, 10);
add
write_raw_image(package_extract_file("boot.img"), "boot");

Thanx

ShadowSkills

Mar 26, 2012
So, can we update the MIUI rom from ZduneX25 thread to the official rom from MIUI? My friend said there's an error: Installation Aborted.

Do we have to fastboot boot.img to upgrade? (Sorry for the basic question, since I'm helping my friend's arc S, and I got an sgs2 so I never played with fastboot when updating)

ZduneX25

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 4, 2010
miuipolska.pl
Xiaomi Redmi 2
Xiaomi Mi 5
@Claudiu1980 they probably meant that you should flash their kernel, but I dunno if boot for lt18i will work with lt15i
@ShadowSkills if he is using my build 2.3.23 then there is no need to flash boot.img again, there is no changes over kernel in 2.3.30, tell him to install zip through recovery

Reactions: ShadowSkills

ShadowSkills

Mar 26, 2012
Yeah, he's using your build. But when flashing the new zip file in CWM he got that error message. hopefully it's only a corrupt download.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Almost there...

lSnrJ.png

MetroTwit twitter cliënt ^
    I think so, it's latest source that miui team is testing.
    Download: http://speedy.sh/qsh9X/miuiandroid-lt18i-2.3.23.zip | md5: 28CA0D3841296A8B9705283D57B77AD3
    boot.img inside zip, flash through fastboot then install zip through recovery and remember do nandroid backup before I dunno if it will work
    Miui confirm v4 coming to Arc S next,

Great news

From miui twitter feed

Guess which device will get MIUI V4? Sony Ericsson LT18i :D http://t.co/1JyI3LQb -- MIUIROM (@miuirom)

Here is the status update

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium
    Internal closed beta testing starts today!
    lIuw

God, I can't wait! Hopefully it will be available to the public by Friday.
    If you get prop error delete first 3 lines in updater-script because he accidently forgot to delete it :) Works after that