Check This Out - Amazon Fire Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SafinWasi

Dec 15, 2013
Unknown
Look, another boot loader we won't be able to unlock! :D

http://www.redmondpie.com/amazon-fire-phone-announced-heres-everything-you-need-to-know/

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk, somewhere in the time vortex

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Root will probably be available via Bin4ry's tool. And we already know what developers like Hashcode,fattire and verygreen can do to locked bootloaders. It's gonna be awesome if Cid pays a visit to this.

Reactions: Ph0enix_216

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
I saw this the other day and just facepalmed... I kinda for some reason hoped they wouldn't make a phone, it urgs me already as it is seeing people letting their kids watch TV on their phone while at a restaurant so the kid doesn't bug them and now we can feed them some amazon prime with that. That's just my 2 cents, sorry if I offend any parents that do that, its just kinda a pet peeve of mine.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ph0enix_216
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Look, another boot loader we won't be able to unlock! :D

http://www.redmondpie.com/amazon-fire-phone-announced-heres-everything-you-need-to-know/

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk, somewhere in the time vortex

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Root will probably be available via Bin4ry's tool. And we already know what developers like Hashcode,fattire and verygreen can do to locked bootloaders. It's gonna be awesome if Cid pays a visit to this.
    I saw this the other day and just facepalmed... I kinda for some reason hoped they wouldn't make a phone, it urgs me already as it is seeing people letting their kids watch TV on their phone while at a restaurant so the kid doesn't bug them and now we can feed them some amazon prime with that. That's just my 2 cents, sorry if I offend any parents that do that, its just kinda a pet peeve of mine.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk