[ROM] (2/28/13) NANDROID Restore Stock FR 2.22 V10f / GB 2.33 V21e and 2.34 V21y

Search This thread

madwolf27

Dec 30, 2010
Couldn'r fix mine either, did a factory reset and viola. Unrooted with oneclick root and perfectly back to stock.

MeasIIDX

Nov 12, 2010
Really appreciate your back-up! I was getting tired of the laggy 2.3 roms and decided to roll back until they improve : ] Thanks again!

eVoLpaNda

Nov 18, 2010
Hawaii
Sorry Gunnman but I have read through all of this thread a few times bro but I cant figure out why I keep getting the MD5 mismatch error.

I extracted straight to the backup directory and I tried everything else and it still doesn't work. When I rooted my phone I followed your guide on how to root and install CWM and I did the original nandroid backup but even that one gives me the MD5 mismatch. I don't know whats up...??

Sorry again for the lame post but I really would like to figure this out. Thanks guys.

eVoLpaNda

Nov 18, 2010
Hawaii
Nevermind LOL, I deleted everything and started over and extracted the .rar from my PC to the directory on my sd card and it worked. I don't know what I did different but everything is working so cheers!

Thanks Gunnman for your hard work.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App

Reactions: piztol44pete

piztol44pete

Dec 11, 2006
Providence
Nevermind LOL, I deleted everything and started over and extracted the .rar from my PC to the directory on my sd card and it worked. I don't know what I did different but everything is working so cheers!

Thanks Gunnman for your hard work.

+1, this is the reason i was also getting the MD5 Error, if you extract directly from PC into the SD card it will work

yabozak

May 6, 2011
How long should this process take? Seems to be taking a very long time. This is what I see and the progress bar moving.

finished:
restoring boot image...
restoring system...
restoring data...
restoring .android.secure...
restoring cache...
recovery

foethalove

Jun 7, 2010
Every time I try to add this to my ExternalSD/ clockwork/backup folder it tells me that I dont have enough space. I tried deleting various things on the External SD card as well as one old backup but the amount of available free space does not change?? Anyone have any ideas?

miclflores

May 31, 2009
Yes

Thanks that's good to know, but is it just these nandroids that flash the kernel back to stock? If I made my own nandroid back up would it flash the stock kernel also? Just making sure because I'm exchanging my phone today.
On my Vibrant I remember that the nandroid backups did not flash the kernels and we had to flash the stock kernel if we wanted to go back to stock.

Nismo300zx

Jun 26, 2008
Florida
i keep getting md5 mismatch no matter how i extract it

trying to restore completely stock

tried restoring lg-p999-v10f and it works...my phone wont let me restore completely stock

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock Nandroid Restores for 2.22 Froyo and 2.33/2.34 GingerBread​
    for T-Mobile G2x LG P999 only!

(These Nandroid restores are not rooted and are in complete stock condition.)​

• Instructions:
    1. You must have ROM Manager installed and or ClockworkMod Recovery flashed and an external sdcard installed. Then have the directory and file contents of the "LG-P999-V10f.zip" or "LG-P999-V20e.zip" file extracted to your external SDCard in the /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/LG-P999-V10f directory. If the directory does not exist then create it.

• There must be a directory called "LG-P999-V10f" or "LG-P999-V21e" or "LG-P999-V21y" in the "/sdcard/clockworkmod/backup" subdirectory and the files must be directly in that directory, not in another nested directory or Nandroid will not find the files. (Note: If you have any spaces in your directory name. You will get a md5 check some error.)

2. Run ROM Manager and choose Reboot into Recovery or boot phone into clockworkmod recovery.

3. In recovery go down to backup and restore, choose restore.

4. Select LG-P999-V10f or LG-P999-V21e or LG-P999-V21y and choose Yes - Restore.

5. When the restore finishes do not reboot yet. Do a "wipe data/factory reset" from the recovery menu (just to be thorough).

6. When it completes choose Reboot.

OP Changed. Links updated and added 2.33 GB.

Downloads:
    Click on the following links to download via my Dropbox Account:

Completely Stock Froyo:
    Download LG-P999-V10f.zip

Completely Stock Ginger Bread:
    Download LG-P999-V20e.zip
    Links all fixed. Bought a MediaFire account.

Enjoy!
    LG-P999-V21y added
    Are you sure? It still let's me download it right now.

2.3.4 Nandroid other link if so

Sent from my LG-P999