xperia z itself off after handling flashtool

Search This thread

kennyslipk

Jan 30, 2014
friends have a problem that is driving me crazy with my xperia z the matter is that after trying to unlock the bootloader and then re-lock the phone only lights if connected to the power cord or connected to the pc I reinstalled versions the software for the device and nothing the problem persists and I have q keep the phone connected loading to manipulate it as I'm just doing right now as you know is a little uncomfortable just wish that any user of this great website to help me solve my problem Greetings and was waiting for your help thanks in advance

X

x102x96x

friends have a problem that is driving me crazy with my xperia z the matter is that after trying to unlock the bootloader and then re-lock the phone only lights if connected to the power cord or connected to the pc I reinstalled versions the software for the device and nothing the problem persists and I have q keep the phone connected loading to manipulate it as I'm just doing right now as you know is a little uncomfortable just wish that any user of this great website to help me solve my problem Greetings and was waiting for your help thanks in advance

completely WHAT !?
calm down!
write something about ur phone, error and condition of it now; does it vibrate? led works? pc can recognize it? wht about flash tool? SUS? emma flash-tool?

u may loss ur fastboot or recovery or something like this... that called soft-break. anyway write technically about ur phone.
:good:

kennyslipk

Jan 30, 2014
the problem persists Xperia z disculpaen friends but honestly I'm a little desperate

completely WHAT !?
calm down!
write something about ur phone, error and condition of it now; does it vibrate? led works? pc can recognize it? wht about flash tool? SUS? emma flash-tool?

u may loss ur fastboot or recovery or something like this... that called soft-break. anyway write technically about ur phone.

good morning sorry for my English translation just did not talk much and I'm helping with the translator of Google

I'll say the problems one by one:

Vibration works
led work
La lights only if connected to electricity or the pc normally lit otherwise the disconnect mysteriously off I think the problem comes from the bootloader or loss of FlashBoot didnot like it back please I hope q really to help me

try to upload a video showing the phone and their error

X

x102x96x

good morning sorry for my English translation just did not talk much and I'm helping with the translator of Google

I'll say the problems one by one:

Vibration works
led work
La lights only if connected to electricity or the pc normally lit otherwise the disconnect mysteriously off I think the problem comes from the bootloader or loss of FlashBoot didnot like it back please I hope q really to help me

try to upload a video showing the phone and their error

do u know commands of adb? i mean can u work with it? (cause i can find commands)
u should search for adb command to flash recovery.
and then flash rom.
it s better to take it to service if u r not so familiar with adb tool.
and ur phone is soft-bricked and not that hard to restore. i think service will back it for 2days ;)

kennyslipk

Jan 30, 2014
the problem persists Xperia z disculpaen friends but honestly I'm a little desperate

do u know commands of adb? i mean can u work with it? (cause i can find commands)
u should search for adb command to flash recovery.
and then flash rom.
it s better to take it to service if u r not so familiar with adb tool.
and ur phone is soft-bricked and not that hard to restore. i think service will back it for 2days ;)

friend in the city where I live there is a specialized service with q can tell if you could help me remote path as the device is connected to the pc without problems would be of great help to me as the tool of q is talking is not the command donot use excuse me but really would not be much trouble I would like to help me via remote thanks for your comments I would like to thank in advance via PayPal if you can fix my phone

X

x102x96x

friend in the city where I live there is a specialized service with q can tell if you could help me remote path as the device is connected to the pc without problems would be of great help to me as the tool of q is talking is not the command donot use excuse me but really would not be much trouble I would like to help me via remote thanks for your comments I would like to thank in advance via PayPal if you can fix my phone

Code:
adb devices  /* to check if adb tool recognize ur device */

fastboot erase boot            /* these two commands is for erasing bootloader 
fastboot erase recovery      * and recovery when u need to install new */

// these commands are for installing;
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash userdata data.img

>>>  fastboot flash recovery recovery.img   /* u almost need this command */

fastboot reboot

also check this;
How to use adb

u need to download recovery.img / boot.img / system.img of ur device. the originals of xperia z, not custom.
it s little bit hard to find this so if u wanna install customs u should unlock ur bootloader! and unlocking boot-loader mean voiding warranty!
Unlock boot-loader guide

[Tutorial] Xperia Z & ZL Bootloader Unlocking/Relocking

ROM & Kernel & Recovery

and finally hope all these helpful.
u need to spend time and read carefully. (maybe i said something wrong and u should read more and understand these. ;) )

kennyslipk

Jan 30, 2014

Code:
adb devices  /* to check if adb tool recognize ur device */

fastboot erase boot            /* these two commands is for erasing bootloader 
fastboot erase recovery      * and recovery when u need to install new */

// these commands are for installing;
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash userdata data.img

>>>  fastboot flash recovery recovery.img   /* u almost need this command */

fastboot reboot

also check this;
How to use adb

u need to download recovery.img / boot.img / system.img of ur device. the originals of xperia z, not custom.
it s little bit hard to find this so if u wanna install customs u should unlock ur bootloader! and unlocking boot-loader mean voiding warranty!
Unlock boot-loader guide

[Tutorial] Xperia Z & ZL Bootloader Unlocking/Relocking

ROM & Kernel & Recovery

and finally hope all these helpful.
u need to spend time and read carefully. (maybe i said something wrong and u should read more and understand these. ;) )

I did that and friend unlock the bootloader but then as I started to present the fault for which I am desperate is that I went back to block boorloader could you donctarse via remote to my pc or via teamviewer to help me see if I can please fix my phone?

X

x102x96x

I did that and friend unlock the bootloader but then as I started to present the fault for which I am desperate is that I went back to block boorloader could you donctarse via remote to my pc or via teamviewer to help me see if I can please fix my phone?

i don know if i can fix ur phone or not.
i mean i m not sure 100%.
but if u want my try... i m; x102x96x in almost of messenger services
u can add me on yahoo messenger, skype, google ...
and don't forget to hit thanks here ;)

kennyslipk

Jan 30, 2014

i don know if i can fix ur phone or not.
i mean i m not sure 100%.
but if u want my try... i m; x102x96x in almost of messenger services
u can add me on yahoo messenger, skype, google ...
and don't forget to hit thanks here ;)

Ok if you want I can add whatsapp to send you the video of how to put my phone to see if you know better what you have here is my q number of whatsapp please add me 04122200148

kennyslipk

Jan 30, 2014
my almost dead xperia z

friend would help me to repair my xperia z only lights if connected to the power cord after this happened I wanted to change the kernel could guide me to solve the problem please?:crying: