My Idea abou Apps [Dont Have on Market/Google Market]

Search This thread

TheGreenMY

Jun 7, 2014
Hello guys, how are you doing. ok what im trying to post here it's about my idea about apps that make the Network Administrator greatfull that he got this kind of apps. android apps it's all about Idea, if your apps are make people life easy and more futeristic then your apps are the one that top 10 must have. says this man " swami vivekananda "

" Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. "

Mkay guys this are my ideas.

first Apps:

Network Mac Address Alarm Notifacation.

that mean, if the terminal Mac address has come connect to the network the people the one have the apps will alarm or notifacation will popup
saying this mac address has login into the network, the user will have the ablility to mark certain Mac Address saying this mac are with PC, what model, is it phone or Laptop, are these mac address are legit one so the owner of the wifi will keep hes network secure these days wireless AP are easy to hack and those tools are Leets! post in on public! think of it. this apps will hit the download numbers! Awesome right??!?

on the next post i'll post more of my ideas.. i'm a man with idea's but i dont have the ability like you guys coding, that will take years for me to learn. beside im kinda old :p good days XDAgeek! we meet again.

Jamie09

Jun 12, 2014
Get app for your ideas

Hello guys, how are you doing. ok what im trying to post here it's about my idea about apps that make the Network Administrator greatfull that he got this kind of apps. android apps it's all about Idea, if your apps are make people life easy and more futeristic then your apps are the one that top 10 must have. says this man " swami vivekananda "

" Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. "

Mkay guys this are my ideas.

first Apps:

Network Mac Address Alarm Notifacation.

that mean, if the terminal Mac address has come connect to the network the people the one have the apps will alarm or notifacation will popup
saying this mac address has login into the network, the user will have the ablility to mark certain Mac Address saying this mac are with PC, what model, is it phone or Laptop, are these mac address are legit one so the owner of the wifi will keep hes network secure these days wireless AP are easy to hack and those tools are Leets! post in on public! think of it. this apps will hit the download numbers! Awesome right??!?

on the next post i'll post more of my ideas.. i'm a man with idea's but i dont have the ability like you guys coding, that will take years for me to learn. beside im kinda old :p good days XDAgeek! we meet again.

Hey TheGreenMy, you have amazing ideas and you are just divine to serve the society with your creative ideas. but don't just let your Ideas closed in just discussions. There are many firms that let people like you to make their own apps.
The one i suggest you for this is Apphinge - The online App portal
You don't need to learn any programming language for developing mobile apps.
You can simply design your ideas there and easy app development