Help upgrading from old cataclysm rom!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

fergdizzle9090

Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
So when I get my nexus 5 for Christmas last year I rooted and loaded cataclysm and didn't look back. Now with these new versions of android I feel like I should upgrade. Is there any benefit to 4.4.4? what would you suggest is the best aosp/stock type rom.I was also thinking about L, would that be a bad idea to use as my main rom? I was reading a lot of the threads about it and it seems pretty stable except for a lot of rom compatibility

Tapatalk Nexus 5 Master Race

Last edited:

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
So when I get my nexus 5 for Christmas last year I rooted and loaded cataclysm and didn't look back. Now with these new versions of android I feel like I should upgrade. Is there any benefit to 4.4.4? what would you suggest is the best aosp/stock type rom.I was also thinking about L, would that be a bad idea to use as my main rom? I was reading a lot of the threads about it and it seems pretty stable except for a lot of rom compatibility

Tapatalk Nexus 5 Master Race

These threads aren't allowed, it's up to you to find one that works best for you. And don't take Android "L" as if it's a consumer release, it's a developer preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.