XPERIA P

Search This thread

dushyanth o korner

Mar 19, 2013
firmware

Hello, i'm not any kind of expert, but i've tried to install a new kernel [http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1894463] into my xperia P, with recovery, and now it just wont star! is it bricked? whenever i try to boot it, it just vibrates, and nothing else. am I that dumb to **** up my phone?

Hi, If your phone is hard bricked you can update the firmware through the flash tool.first you download the latest the firmware and put your phone into fastboot mode( press up+power) and connect the usb to the phone from your pc.and you can see the blue colour led blinks. then press the flash iconin the flash tool and select fastboot mode and flash the firmware.

Last edited:

NR32

Mar 26, 2013
Hi, If your phone is hard bricked you can update the firmware through the flash tool.first you download the latest the firmware and put your phone into fastboot mode( press up+power) and connect the usb to the phone from your pc.and you can see the blue colour led blinks. then press the flash iconin the flash tool and select fastboot mode and flash the firmware.

Hi just want to say thanks for the Volume Up + Power, 'coz mine just freeze during the CWM Recovery when I pressed the "Choose Backup Format". By the way, what's the difference of "Backup" and "Choose Backup Format"?