Mod: ps3 controller holder

Search This thread

jetbruceli

May 8, 2011
Bamberg, Germany
Edit:
Moderator can you please send this thread to the accessories please!
So here I am sitting with my note 3 and wanting to play games with my ps3 controller. Problem! It doesn't really help with the note is to far away so I made a solution.
I had a keyboard dock for the PS3 controller that I don't ever use anymore and I also had a flip cover case for the note 3 that never worked.
Well I put the two together and now I made my own controller dock for the note 3 with a ps3 controller.
Only problem now is finding out how to imitate the ps3 Controller to act as a moga so I can play most wanted.

dont forget the thanks button if I helped out!!

Attachments

• 1396043883532.jpg
    1396043883532.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,149
Last edited:

jetbruceli

May 8, 2011
Bamberg, Germany
Another pic since the mobile app only let do one at a time! !

Attachments

• 1396043975906.jpg
    1396043975906.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 270

celderic

Dec 1, 2010
Another pic since the mobile app only let do one at a time! !

That is a very good idea.
My friend has modified his ps3 controller taken out the vibrating motors and put 2 small batteries in so he can charge his note 2 a little bit.
I am going to attempt this in the next few days :) got a few spare LiPo batteries, and a voltage cut off and battery info board, that could possibly fit inside. Also obviously a 5v voltage regulator :)

jetbruceli

May 8, 2011
Bamberg, Germany
That is a very good idea.
My friend has modified his ps3 controller taken out the vibrating motors and put 2 small batteries in so he can charge his note 2 a little bit.
I am going to attempt this in the next few days :) got a few spare LiPo batteries, and a voltage cut off and battery info board, that could possibly fit inside. Also obviously a 5v voltage regulator :)
The Note 3 can be charged while playing if you set it up by blutooth. Sixasis Controller app is what i use. I also have a rechargeable battery pack. So I use velcro strips to attach that to the back of the note 3.
HAHA in the end I have this way to bulky mess but it works!