[NIGHTLY] [ROM] [GWK74] CyanogenMod 7 for vendor Passion (HTC Nexus One) - KANG

Search This thread

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Hi temasek, I was from a previous localized CM7.1 version and I appreciate the work you have done on this ROM. However, I loved the previous Contacts.apk and mms.apk, which are very convenient for me. I tried to replace the stock apps with these ones but they just FC. Do you think it would be possible I could use them in your ROM? How could I incorporate them into your ROM? Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Link me to your apks. I see if it can be done.

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
I would love it too but my GPS does not seem to work well at all. It has been like this for a long time through many roms. I have tried GPS status but it is a pain to get the new gps data every time I want to use it.

Try flashing a different gapps. It could work.

Use mine in my mediafire folder. Both my devices uses it and it locks on gps very fast.

bunnahabhain

Nov 8, 2010

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336572688515.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336572688515.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 236
Jun 15, 2010
A bit off-topic, but I can't wait to get the replacement screen for my N1. I'm hoping I'll be able to fix so I can use it instead of the Sensation. CM9 is nice and all, but I still miss the feature-richness and the ability to customize the little things of CM7.

tbrun

May 27, 2010
Jersey City
S2E

Anyone also having problems with the new version of S2E 2.0.1? I installed it over the latest Kang with cherry picks and it takes an extremely long time to resolve the Check Disk on boot up. Then all app load extremely slowly. Re-booted, thinking it was a one-off issue, but no, it takes over 5 minutes to finish checking the disk. Then it runs slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwly. Re-installed the prior version, through TB and all is fine again. Don't you just hate it when upgrades degrade your system.

baseballfanz

Oct 19, 2010
Sugar Land TX
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Anyone also having problems with the new version of S2E 2.0.1? I installed it over the latest Kang with cherry picks and it takes an extremely long time to resolve the Check Disk on boot up. Then all app load extremely slowly. Re-booted, thinking it was a one-off issue, but no, it takes over 5 minutes to finish checking the disk. Then it runs slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwly. Re-installed the prior version, through TB and all is fine again. Don't you just hate it when upgrades degrade your system.

No such problems here. On 2.0.1 and phone booted up like it always does.

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
There will be a last update fix for build 92 for icons tomorrow. As for future builds, I have to settle my workplace first.

solidmac

Apr 1, 2010
I'm not sure if its Facebook or the latest build but when I'm looking at the news feed in the app I have to scroll to the right to see the full post...

I think its the app though in my groups everything looks fine except the blurred out YouTube links

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts