[Q] Xposed Framework removes my ROOT!

Search This thread

Carlos9623

Mar 18, 2014
I've restored all my user apps from titanium back up and was losing root. I figured out it was Xposed Framework as soon as i activate framework and reboot I'd tryed to check for root access with "Root Checker" and other root apps but nothing. I tried re-rooting again multiple ways i.e CF Auto Root, Root through Device recover such as CWM and TWRP but nothing. The app SuperSU wont even show up so i downloaded it from the playstore and it says su binary falied to update/install. I tried to update the binary and it fails to update. My ONLY solution to gain access to root again is to wipe the system COMPLETEY through custom recovery and use a back with root. But NO Xposed Framework becuase as soon as i run it and reboot i loose root access, PLEASE if anyone what was is that im doing wrong HELP a brother out, BTW im using the latest version of Xposed Framework as of this date.

prashant13b

May 24, 2014
Shimla
Rare problem I suggest you to Uninstall xposed framework root again your device and install xposed framework again give it a try
Hopes it helped :)

Sent from my Andi 3.5KKe+

butterfff

Aug 19, 2009
This **** just happened to me bruh like i kept on trying to use towelroot and it will say success but when i go to root checker it says my device isnt rooted so i just uninstalled xposed framework and im going to try and root again dis **** better work.

Carlos9623

Mar 18, 2014
I fixed this issue, my problem was a was restoring xposed framework from titanium backup which kept on messing things up somehow. So what i dis i wiped my phone COMPLETELY and flashed the stock rom again. I then re-rooted my pjone and installed Xopsed Framework from the website instead of via Titanium Backup and all is well now.