[CAB] [8/13] HD2 Android Launcher 4.0~One Icon launches CLRCAD and Haret instantly

Search This thread

shyguy_param

Jul 23, 2008
can any one help me with installing android on my t-mobile hd2 . its showing me an error "could not find HARET.exe. android will not boot"

xfinrodx

Jul 26, 2010
Spokane
I love this silly forum. I downloaded 3.0, then just as I went to install it, I saw 4.0 was just released, not 5 minutes after I downloaded 3.0. As soon as you install something here it is outdated!!

ThaDeanesta

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 4, 2009
Denver, CO
I love this silly forum. I downloaded 3.0, then just as I went to install it, I saw 4.0 was just released, not 5 minutes after I downloaded 3.0. As soon as you install something here it is outdated!!

Dude, its okay.. i released 3.0 earlier and wanted to add some extra features :).

We are very fast paced here, and when we find a bug or want a feature added, we add it right away. Its better for the people so they can get the bug-free / better version faster! Why Wait to release something better?

odoss

Dec 10, 2009
Paris
GREAT !!! Thank you so much :D

But tell me : if i want to remove it it easy like any other app ?

superman63

Jun 25, 2010
Seattle
:D great job dude the community is fortunate to have someone like you on the ball with very usefull apps keep uo the xcellent work and congrats also for making the front sup

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do you hate having to manually launch CLRCAD before you launch HARET? Hate how you can't create one link on your Home Screen that launches Android?​
    Well, now you can! With HD2-AndroidLoader! This application launches HARET and CLRCAD with one click! It does so in less than a second!​

Just one icon in the Start Menu does both Jobs at the same time. If you would like, you can even ad that single link to the Home Screen, so you can launch Android in One Click! No user interaction at all (besides clicking on the icon :p .)​

The Two CABs:

"Accident Prevention"
    cab.gif
    HD2-AndroidShortcut-4.0-AP.cab

Careful Mode ON at install.​

This mode is for those who want to be asked "are you sure you want to boot android" before launching the applications. This saves you from having "Accidents". :)

"Get Right To It"
    cab.gif
    HD2-AndroidShortcut-4.0-GRTI.cab
    Careful Mode OFF at install.
    This mode is for those who want the icon just to launch HARET and CLRCAD without being asked any questions.​

Interchangable Modes
    If you install the "Get Right To it" CAB, you can enable the accident protection mode by simply going to Start > Tools > Android Launcher > Careful Mode ON.​

The Same goes for the Accident Prevention CAB. If you want to Enable the "Get Right To It" Mode, Simply go to Start > Tools > Android Launcher and tap Careful Mode Off.

Why Two CABs?
    I made two cabs so users may easily get straight to what they want, without any extra configuration. You still have the option to change modes without re-installing CABs, therefore its easier and more convienent for the end user.

Also, this enables users to install my program using XDA-UC or any other Custom ROM Configuration service (upon install of the ROM).​

What's Compatable?
    -Android ROMs that place HARET and CLRCAD in /Storage Card
    -Android ROMs that place HARET and CLRCAD in /Storage Card/Android
    -Android ROMs that place HARET and CLRCAD in /Storage Card/andboot
    99% of Android builds are Compatable with this Launcher!
    Any Device is Compatable​

Install Instructions

1) Install the Android Launcher CAB TO the Device. NOT THE STORAGE CARD

2) Reboot. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!​

3) Launch Android from your Start Menu :)

Code:
    [LEFT][B]Changelog[/B][/LEFT]
    [B]8/13/10 - 4.0[/B]
    -Made the modes Interchangable without reinstalling the CAB.
    -Re-wrote almost all of the code.
    [LEFT][B]8/13/10[/B]
    -Added support for \storage card\andboot
    -Removed Warning for missing CLRCAD.exe
    -Added a "Accident Prevention" build, which asks you "Are you sure you want to boot Android?"
    -Fixed Vibration
    -Added Vibration on Error
    [B]8/12/10 - 2.0[/B][/LEFT]

[LEFT]-One CAB works for all builds. As long as HARET and CLRCAD are either in the ROOT of the SD card or in the Android folder on the SD card.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]-Vibrates if CLRCAD successfully launched[/LEFT]

[LEFT]-Warns user if CLRCAD cannot be found, but proceeds. (instead of freezing your device)[/LEFT]

[LEFT]-Warns user if HARET cannot be found, and exits (instead of freezing your device)[/LEFT]

[LEFT]-Warns user if no SD Card is inserted, and exits (instead of freezing your device)[/LEFT]

[LEFT][B]8/12/10 - 1.03[/B][/LEFT]

[LEFT]-Mortscript is no longer required for this application to function.[/LEFT]

[LEFT][B]8/12/10 - 1.02[/B] [/LEFT]

[LEFT]-Fixed problem where The SD ROOT cab is "unable to install"[/LEFT]

[LEFT][B]8/12/10 - 1.01[/B] [/LEFT]

[LEFT]-Fixed problem where the Cab is "Unable to install"[/LEFT]

Please Note:

This installation is just the launcher. It does NOT include the necessary files to launch android.

Thanks to Reefermattness[/URL] for letting me use his Icon(s)
    Hy,

I have Installed your HD2-AndroidShortcut-4.0-GRTI.cab, but your Interchangable Modes doesn't match.
    I had always the question "are you sure you want to boot android", in mode Off or On.

this is my dilemma too. Guess i will uninstall since this thread is not being answered :(
    There was an error in the Android Loader script not reading the mode setting and thus not distinguishing between the safe and fast modes. I have fixed the script and remade the cab so it should work fine now. I hope TheDeanester doesnt mind me doing this :)

There is only 1 cab and it is set to run in safe mode by default. If you want to switch it to fast mode (no question) then just go into Start Menu, Tools, Android Loader and select 'Careful Mode Off'. You can then run the Android Loader from the Start Menu in fast mode.

Mark.
    silent mode is always off.
    can't enable it.

known problem?
    There is a problem with the script in the original cab. See my post *HERE* with a fixed cab.

Mark.