HTC one X services stopped working!

Search This thread

Coenster

Jan 18, 2014
Hey guys. I have a HTC one X that was running the Viper Jelly Bean rom for almost a year without any problems. Recently the google play services updated and everything went downhill from there.

After the update i got a message saying that google services has stoped working, I was unable to touch anything on the screen or use the volume buttons(i think the phone froze). I was able to reboot the phone, but the phone went to a boot loop. After about an hour of rebooting the phone it booted to the menu of configuring the phone for the first time. as if I did a factory reset(but I didnt). This happened again and again. So I decided to flash a different rom.

I flashed MaximusHD but as soon as the phone boot after I flashed it it tries to update google+ google play..... and then even htc sene services stops working! (unfortunatly Messages has stopped, this is amessage that appear as i am typing this post) the pone reboots and goes on a boot loop, I have to go recovery and do a factory reset and start everything over again...

This has been happening for a few days now.

I appreciate any help or advice.

Last edited:

Coenster

Jan 18, 2014
UPDATE

There are specific message i get: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped. if i click OK the message just reappear.
Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped.
Unfortunately, google Play Store has stoped.

Last edited: