Search This thread

markoskag25

Jan 4, 2013
<5> StartThread Detected : 0
<6> StartThread Detected : 0
<7> StartThread Detected : 0
<8> StartThread Detected : 0
<1> setup connection...

i've tried odin and jtag my pc recognize(mith the thick with the battery) my phone but it dont boot not even in download mode
what can i do now?

it recognize it us android composite adb interface

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5617821

<1> setup connection...

i've tried odin and jtag my pc recognize(mith the thick with the battery) my phone but it dont boot not even in download mode
what can i do now?

it recognize it us android composite adb interface

Make sure that you are in the Download Mode and not on Emergency Download Mode. You go to Emergency Download Mode by holding down Volume Up + Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it loads a screen that says "Emergency Download Mode" and you go to Download mode by holding down Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it does load the correct download screen with the yellowish message that say "Downloading…". If you are in the Emergency Download Mode, odin will stop the flashing with that error. Also make sure the ops file is named as "Cooper_v1.0.ops". Wrong name can also give this error. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

markoskag25

Jan 4, 2013
Make sure that you are in the Download Mode and not on Emergency Download Mode. You go to Emergency Download Mode by holding down Volume Up + Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it loads a screen that says "Emergency Download Mode" and you go to Download mode by holding down Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it does load the correct download screen with the yellowish message that say "Downloading…". If you are in the Emergency Download Mode, odin will stop the flashing with that error. Also make sure the ops file is named as "Cooper_v1.0.ops". Wrong name can also give this error. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

unfortunately nothink comes on the screen ;/ what can i do now?and i has not enable debug mode. i think i'm screwed :p

D

Deleted member 5617821

unfortunately nothink comes on the screen ;/ what can i do now?and i has not enable debug mode. i think i'm screwed :p

Can you tell us what exactly happened to your phone? Is it bricked? If yes, how? Can you enter both Recovery Mode and Download Mode?

markoskag25

Jan 4, 2013
Can you tell us what exactly happened to your phone? Is it bricked? If yes, how? Can you enter both Recovery Mode and Download Mode?

i cant turn it on or nothing not even downlaod mode or recovery but odin reconize but it's always going stuck
here
<1> setup connection...

D

Deleted member 5617821

i cant turn it on or nothing not even downlaod mode or recovery but odin reconize but it's always going stuck
here
<1> setup connection...

Try this guide to force open Download Mode from odin. Here is the link,

How to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Ace

Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)