Jiayu S1 - how to use a CWM?

Search This thread

haifisch1896

Apr 14, 2014
Hi,

does anyone knows something about the Jiayu S1? I got this phone unrooted, now it´s rooted via Framaroot. All okay, but I don´t know how to get another recovery than the original chinese one on this device.
It has a Snapdragon 600, like HTC One, but the tutorials for that phone doesn´t help me. There you had to release the battery from the battery, but that´s not possible in my phone.

I´ve tried to use builder.clockwordmod.com with the dd-dump, but when I try to start the given recovery, it comes into a bootloop. Only a long pressing from power (about 20s) will help.

Any ideas?

Greetings,
haifisch

Last edited:

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hi,

does anyone knows something about the Jiayu S1? I got this phone unrooted, now it´s rooted via Framaroot. All okay, but I don´t know how to get another recovery than the original chinese one on this device.
It has a Snapdragon 600, like HTC One, but the tutorials for that phone doesn´t help me. There you had to release the battery from the battery, but that´s not possible in my phone.

I´ve tried to use builder.clockwordmod.com with the dd-dump, but when I try to start the given recovery, it comes into a bootloop. Only a long pressing from power (about 20s) will help.

Any ideas?

Greetings,
haifisch

Install this app from the playstore --> LINK