ViSiON-X GS5 rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AxAtAx

Mar 14, 2011
ViSiON,Texas
Ok, just checking in here, I have roms built for this device, TMO and the International flavor.
I see root has been established as well as a recovery method, am I right here?

I will need a couple testers. PM me if anyone is interested in getting VisionX rolling here.

Putting the finishing touches on this rom now...
G900TUVU1ANE6

Also, finishing this one too..
G900FXXU1ANE4

Thanks, looking forward to it!:good::good:

Last edited:

mike28

Feb 17, 2011
My pleasure axman I remember you from the s4 i have the tmobile s5 now glad to see you here ?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

AxAtAx

Mar 14, 2011
ViSiON,Texas
My pleasure axman I remember you from the s4 i have the tmobile s5 now glad to see you here ?

I really appreciate it, umm we need to get this rom posted very soon, so lets run it up the flagpole and see who salutes, VisionX s4 turned out to be successful, I see no reason why it can't be done here, I will start with the official TMO release, followed by the international one.:good::good:

Reactions: mike28

mike28

Feb 17, 2011
I really appreciate it, umm we need to get this rom posted very soon, so lets run it up the flagpole and see who salutes, VisionX s4 turned out to be successful, I see no reason why it can't be done here, I will start with the official TMO release, followed by the international one.:good::good:
Sounds like a plan with the s5 the possibilities are endless much better device than the s4 [emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: AxAtAx

mike28

Feb 17, 2011
There you go axman we have an army for you ?

Reactions: AxAtAx

AxAtAx

Mar 14, 2011
ViSiON,Texas
I am going to ask a real stupid question here...

You guys do have a current working recovery right? No one has mentioned it yet...:good:

ktetreault14

Feb 12, 2012
Largo
Ok, just checking in here, I have roms built for this device, TMO and the International flavor.

I will need a couple testers. PM me if anyone is interested in getting VisionX rolling here.

G900TUVU1ANE6

G900FXXU1ANE4

these are really great Ax. you should definitely think about building the S5 for the note 3. also the S5 will most likely get a software update tomorrow as at Uncarrier they said it will be added to the list of voLTE capable phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

G900TUVU1ANE6

G900FXXU1ANE4

Sounds good.

T-Mobile Galaxy S5
    @TheAxman

Never used your roms, went from d2vzw straight to the tmo s5.

I can test if you want.

Been a part of xda since 2008, programming since I was 8....

T-Mobile Galaxy S5
    Axman is a great guy very helpful and respectful [emoji2][emoji2][emoji106]

ok I have all the testers I need at the moment...lets close this thread and get started...thanks all for your input and help.
    Sounds like a plan with the s5 the possibilities are endless much better device than the s4 [emoji106][emoji106]

I will send everything you testers need this evening....stay tuned.:good::good:;)