[Q] Is there any difference between Nexus S FFC and the i9000 FFC?

Search This thread

swehes

Jul 26, 2010
Utah
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 11
So I havenät jumped on the FFC bandwagon yet, but as family starts picking up phones with cameras and Skype I'm strongly considering picking one up. I know there was an issue with blurry pictures on the FFC for the i9000, but have anyone tried installing the Nexus S FFC on a Vibrant? And would the drivers used for the i9000 work with the FFC for the Nexus S?

anthonys2r

Jul 19, 2008
Yes, someone posted in the FFC thread that there are physical differences in the band wires used in the NS and i9000. And the images in the FFC arent blurry, just banding in the rear camera when you attach the FFC. KellyLewis is being proactive in finding a solution though.

oka1

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 4, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
Yes they are different camera modules. The Vibrant/I9000 module is a snap on over a raised connector (camera is a female receptor) Circuit board the male side.

The Nexus is a knife/tab connector Camera is male and circuit board is female

Cloudus91

Nov 28, 2011
Naples
Conviene un Htc Wildfire S nero a 186 euro? ( nuovo ovviamente) mi interessa sapere se viene aggiornato, se è comodo per scrivere sms o mail, vedere video ecc...

p.s. piò o meno in che fascia si trova? con quale altro smartphone è paragonabile?

Un telefono di fascia bassa che non vale quel prezzo.

Inviato dal mio Atrix 4G usando Tapatalk 2