Cm 10.2.1 less stable than 10.2

Search This thread

FaiselW

Jul 28, 2013
Is it just me or has any else felt that cyanogenmod 10.2.1 is less smooth and stable than 10.2?

Sent from my EndeavorU using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

youarti

Oct 22, 2013
Yes i think that me too (^_-)

FaiselW

Jul 28, 2013
Does sweep2wake work for you because it doesn't work now after i updated

youarti

Oct 22, 2013
Is just work Very awsome for me, i love it :cool:

sam53

May 1, 2013
Yes i'm feeling some issues but still working fine.

Hope anyone describe this in details :confused:

sandm4n

It is very stable but a *little* laggy at times but not so much that its annoying. Also batt life is really good so as far as I'm concerned, its good enough for me :)

I guess the slight stutter at times is due to the frequent switchover to the lp-core in the tegra 3 soc. I have noticed it happens around ~ 475mhz mostly which sort of makes sense as the lp core is designed with a max clock of 500MHz. The stutter doesn't occur at higher freqs. This is also maybe the cause for the increase in batt life.

Oh yea, I checked it in terminal by:

su
watch cat /sys/kernel/cluster/active

G: General cores
LP: Low Power core

Was running music and pulling the notification bar up and down to force higher clocks. Music sometime stuttered @ 475mhz when G switches to LP and vice-versa.

Honestly this is a crude test and there may also be issues due to poorly optimized drivers(thanks nvidia!).
Just my 2 cents.

Ref: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1629872

Last edited:
Reactions: boydee

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is very stable but a *little* laggy at times but not so much that its annoying. Also batt life is really good so as far as I'm concerned, its good enough for me :)

I guess the slight stutter at times is due to the frequent switchover to the lp-core in the tegra 3 soc. I have noticed it happens around ~ 475mhz mostly which sort of makes sense as the lp core is designed with a max clock of 500MHz. The stutter doesn't occur at higher freqs. This is also maybe the cause for the increase in batt life.

Oh yea, I checked it in terminal by:

su
    watch cat /sys/kernel/cluster/active

G: General cores
    LP: Low Power core

Was running music and pulling the notification bar up and down to force higher clocks. Music sometime stuttered @ 475mhz when G switches to LP and vice-versa.

Honestly this is a crude test and there may also be issues due to poorly optimized drivers(thanks nvidia!).
    Just my 2 cents.

Ref: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1629872