[Q] G2 Korean variant Battery life

Search This thread

billykhan

Feb 17, 2012
Islamabad
Hello folks hope you are all good i have a question and if anyone with a first hand experience can help me i'll be really grateful i wanna buy an LG g2 Korean variant (F320L to be exact) as you may know this version has a 2610mah battery so i wanted to know
(1) how is the battery life on this how much difference as compared to the international version?
(2)how will be the battery life as compared to Samsung Galaxy S4?
(3) Will it be able to get me through a day with heavy use?
Thanks in advance and waiting for your feedback cheers

shriom_manerker

Mar 23, 2011
Margao,Goa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Hello folks hope you are all good i have a question and if anyone with a first hand experience can help me i'll be really grateful i wanna buy an LG g2 Korean variant (F320L to be exact) as you may know this version has a 2610mah battery so i wanted to know
(1) how is the battery life on this how much difference as compared to the international version?

get the international version, why bother with the one where there are hardly any developers support ? theres a reason we are on xda and thats to flash the **** out of our phones :p

billykhan

Feb 17, 2012
Islamabad
get the international version, why bother with the one where there are hardly any developers support ? theres a reason we are on xda and thats to flash the **** out of our phones :p

@shriom_manerker LOL i really appreciate all the devs at xda and all of their hard work but where i come from the international version is marginally expensive than the Korean version and im talking about the 16 gig version let alone the 32gig version so really need all the space i need and can't afford the expensive one so that's why i started the thread and really need some insight.

shriom_manerker

Mar 23, 2011
Margao,Goa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
@shriom_manerker LOL i really appreciate all the devs at xda and all of their hard work but where i come from the international version is marginally expensive than the Korean version and im talking about the 16 gig version let alone the 32gig version so really need all the space i need and can't afford the expensive one so that's why i started the thread and really need some insight.

its very expensive in my country too :p but i bought it anyway , i could have got a laptop with a i7 at this price :p haha anyways its totally worth it.

GalaxySIIII

May 25, 2013

First of all do not buy F320 L version buy S or K

1.It is not much diff btw G2 am all day in work and come back home with 50%-60% am using it
2.S4 has crappier battery stay last shorter
3.oh yes

Extra 4. I now using LTE and obviously it drains battery faster (when on internet) I can feel that mobile gets warm .. on 3G it is not warm

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

total bull crap ...

Reactions: billykhan

billykhan

Feb 17, 2012
Islamabad

1.It is not much diff btw G2 am all day in work and come back home with 50%-60% am using it
3.oh yes

Extra 4. I now using LTE and obviously it drains battery faster (when on internet) I can feel that mobile gets warm .. on 3G it is not warm

Thanks for the feedback mate appreciate it.

NaughtyDescent

May 26, 2012
Faisalabad
LG G8X ThinQ
Realme 7 Pro

3.oh yes

WHy not to buy F320L??? as i have only L version available here :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

3.oh yes

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

total bull crap ...