Animated Flip HTC Sense Clock (Desire HD Port)

Search This thread

bra1nDeaD

Mar 29, 2010
Animating Flip Clock Widget

I have a clock widget with a real animating flip, which does not require sense. Check my thread.
icon.png

Reactions: SynisterWolf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, just thought I would share the Sense Clock from the Desire HD leaked system dump. This clocks numbers actually flip down as each minute and hour passes. You must be running sense for this to work. Place on SD card, and flash .zip file via recovery.

WARNING: Do not wipe, as this is using your cached prior HtcClockWidget.apk signature verification. Which means you should have the stock widget active on your homescreen before you flash this. This is tricking the clock into thinking the .apk is signed correctly.. It is highly advised you nandroid backup!! If you wipe your cache for any reason you will lose the clock and possibly cause other errors. If you need to wipe for some reason, delete HtcClockWidget.apk in system/app via Root Explorer or ADB.

The HTC Clock Widget MUST be actively open on your home screen.
    You can NOT move it.
    You can NOT remove it from your home screen and add it again later.
    You can NOT look at the different clocks the widget has to offer.

Long story short, make sure the clock is on your home screen before installing. Do NOT touch the clock other than to open the weather.

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/?605af7nk1mc60s1
    Animating Flip Clock Widget

I have a clock widget with a real animating flip, which does not require sense. Check my thread.
    icon.png
    icon.png

why use an app when we have it on our phone???

your argument is invalid.