[Q] Google Play Store Question

Search This thread
Does anyone know if it's possible to set the playstore to only offer & display updates
for apps which are currently in my app drawer instead of offering/displaying all apps
which I have ever downloaded or purchased from the playstore which I don't use?

In other words I want the playstore to only display those updates which are currently
installed in my phone's app drawer and not for all apps which I have ever downloaded.

I know the settings in the playstore are very limited so perhaps there is a third party
app which I am unaware of that I can download from the playstore which has a lot
more user options in it's settings so I could have more control over the playstore.

Any help, suggests or advise would be really appreciated.

Last edited:

Ryven

Jun 22, 2014
Borken
Well if I got you right it does it on its own if you select my apps and open the installed register. Sorry if I got your question wrong but that seems to be the obvius answer

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Misterjunky
re: playstore

Well if I got you right it does it on its own if you select my apps and open the installed register. Sorry if I got your question wrong but that seems to be the obvius answer

Yes I know about opening "my apps" and that's the problem.

When I click on my apps it lists all updates even if they are not currently in my app drawer.

It lists a lot of apps which I have uninstalled and no longer use or all those bloatware apps
which I have already uninstalled or froze with titanium backup.

Apps like google play music, google play games, yahoo finance, all share cast dongle,
beaming services, group play, samsung print services, google drive and many many
more bloatware apps all appear or will appear as an update even though they are either
uninstalled or frozen.

Thanks for the help.

phil.culler

Aug 7, 2011
Does anyone know if it's possible to set the playstore to only offer & display updates
for apps which are currently in my app drawer instead of offering/displaying all apps

In other words I want the playstore to only display those updates which are currently
installed in my phone's app drawer and not for all apps which I have ever downloaded.

I know the settings in the playstore are very limited so perhaps there is a third party
app which I am unaware of that I can download from the playstore which has a lot
more user options in it's settings so I could have more control over the playstore.

Have you tried using titanium to disconnect the apps from the play store? If you go to the backup/restore tab and choose the app you want and swipe the page that let's you freeze or delete it has a special features page. One of the options is "detach from market". Worth a shot.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Misterjunky

deeznutz1977

Jul 4, 2010
cHARMcity,MD
udy3emu7.jpg

Sent from my bad ass Kryon infused TWEAKED..Note 3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Have you tried using titanium to disconnect the apps from the play store? If you go to the backup/restore tab and choose the app you want and swipe the page that let's you freeze or delete it has a special features page. One of the options is "detach from market". Worth a shot.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk