Easy official FIX from motorola for people who can't upgrade from 2.3.5 to 2.3.6

Search This thread

alcatel444

Jul 5, 2010
Here is a link that might help people that can't upgrade from 2.3.5 to 2.3.6 or having some problems with the baseband

Copied from motorola's website
"This software is for Motorola ATRIX™ 2 owners who experienced a failure during last upgrade (View Example) and as a result want to upgrade from Blur_Version.55.13.25.MB865.ATT.en.US, BP Patch 27 (View Example) to Blur_Version.55.13.25.MB865.ATT.en.US, BP Patch 36 (View Example). "

http://www.motorola.com/Support/US-EN/Android_Products/ATRIX-2_Software_Update_workround

it's very simple you just have to copy the files to the SD card ( Don't rename it ) then press About>> System Update
Then press copy then install update . YES QUITE SIMPLE
Hope it can help

Please use the thanks button :D

Deliberate

Jan 16, 2012
CA
Here is a link that might help people that can't upgrade from 2.3.5 to 2.3.6 or having some problems with the baseband

"This software is for Motorola ATRIX™ 2 owners who experienced a failure during last upgrade (View Example) and as a result want to upgrade from Blur_Version.55.13.25.MB865.ATT.en.US, BP Patch 27 (View Example) to Blur_Version.55.13.25.MB865.ATT.en.US, BP Patch 36 (View Example). "

http://www.motorola.com/Support/US-EN/Android_Products/ATRIX-2_Software_Update_workround

it's very simple you just have to copy the files to the SD card ( Don't rename it ) then press About>> System Update
Hope it can help

So I went to the site. And don't see a download or anything.

Reactions: thecokedealr

Deliberate

Jan 16, 2012
CA

cool thanks got it workin... didnt need it, just really like to have all updates possible. i fxz'd then updated normally then updated to this then restored my restored v5. and its still there... wierd i thought my restoration would have made it back to the original 2.3.6 but nope, there it is...

Hondo209

Dec 20, 2010
THE209
Having a problem. When I do the OTA update, it downloads it, restarts, starts to install, then I get a !. When it fully reboots it says, failed to install update. When I tried this method, stated above, I press System Update and it still wants to download, it has no copy option. :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hope it can help

Hope it can help

So I went to the site. And don't see a download or anything.