Search This thread

jjamain

May 31, 2006
Tq. All good. Stylus working fine with samsung stock photoeditor on omni.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389255572243.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389255572243.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,018
Reactions: User_99 and AA1973

dark_phoenix

Feb 6, 2013
i have recently bought a GT-N7000... and i am planning to install CM 10.1.3 stable version. do i have to flash a custom kernel??? how ??? or should i go for direct install from CWM recovery > install from internal sd ...???
thnx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

- FMradio doesn't work
    - Not butter smooth but still nice

- Make sure to run CM9/CM10 or an AOSP-based ROM : FLASHING FROM STOCK ICS OR ROMS BASED ON STOCK ICS WILL RESULT IN A BRICK! - You're warned!
    - Download the zip
    - Download Gapps
    - Install the update zip from recovery
    - Install gapps
    - WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    - Reboot

cgRT5.png

Google Apps 20120726: http://goo.im/gapps

Nightlies:
    http://get.cm/?device=n7000

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#n7000/cm10.1/next

If you're encountering a bug that isn't listed above, make sure to attach a logcat with your report. If you don't know how to do it, then refrain from posting.

If you like the work done by Team Hacksung, feel free to do a donation by hitting the donate button at www.teamhacksung.org webpage or hit the Donate to me button up ahead. Thanks to all donators!

You can check out #teamhacksung-support on Freenode for live support.
    Preview #4 has been released
    Preview #3 available
    Just to clarify, I'm not interested in releasing my own flavour of cm10. I've merely built it from source because Xplod appears to be AWOL and I'm impatient.

I'm sure there are lots of others like me, so I'm happy to make my build available for download, at least until Xplod returns. I just wasn't sure if it would be frowned upon to post a link since none of this is my work obviously and all credit remains with the cm team.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

A new build is coming tomorrow.
    Thread Cleaned

Once again i have been forced to clean this thread, warnings have been posted by the moderation team and they appear to of been ignored. This is a development thread, only post if you have something to help with the development. Dont post just to moan or *****, do not post to just confirm the same info over and over this has already annoyed Entropy512 (and myself) Also read the OP and following posts properly before posting anything! I would close the thread, but that would spoil it because of the minority, so the fairest thing to do is start handing out infractions for those who repeatedly ignore the moderation team warnings. Please dont respond to these posts, it usually makes things worst, just report the post entering as much info as you can to help the acting moderator.

I will also contact the OP about the discussion thread in the general section, this may well take some of the junk out of this thread.

Final warning here people!

Edit: No more excuses, the OP has endorsed the discussion thread in the general section, use it!​