[APP][UPDATED] BEST GALLERY EVER !!! xperia ics gallery O_O

Search This thread

desgua

Feb 7, 2009
Works great in my Samsung Galaxy Tablet Plus GT-P6200 with ICS 4.0.1. Thank you so much.

jeyml

Apr 20, 2012
Constanta
It's ok but i prefer QuickPic.The reason is that i can't select which folders to hide and show and alot of apps made alot of folders with pictures and it is kinda annoying.

nemer12

Nov 20, 2009
Bucharest
www.adevice.ro
the online button doesnt work because you have to have the xperia facebook sync with who you can sync music, video, photos, contacts pics locations of your friends with the apps from you phone(calls, music, photos, video, youtube app etc.)

joey-pagan

Dec 21, 2012
San Juan
Very nice app! I was recently looking for a good Gallery app replacement for my HTC One X+ and this is a very nice option! Too bad the online feature isn't functional. Still, thanks for sharing!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Saw this over at the Galaxy S3 Forums and tried it. Works perfect on the one x on 2.15/1.29/2.17/cm10, so im assuming it would work on all other roms.

Anyways, this Gallery is simply amazing. swiping left and right in gallery can enlarge the thumbnails of ur pictures, in HD!

Also, the maps option shows directly where u took ur pictures !!

EDIT. UPDATED to newer version, no visible changes however.

2012-08-04+17.47.03.png

Screenshot_2012-08-04-17-47-59_%E7%BE%8E%E5%8C%96000.jpg
    It works just fine on my hdpi phone!!! :D

Sent from my Triumph using xda app-developers app

Great to hear. Feel free to share I with ye phones forums if u like

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2
    Looks nice thanks for sharing!
    Wow thanks! I've always used quick pic but I'm impressed with this. Very smooth and I can confirm it works on 1.29 base, stock rom, rooted. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
    Really impressed with this also - thanks. Would be even better if we could get the 'online' tab working but I'm getting that relies on the Sony frameworks

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app