P3100 Other firmware download host ?

Search This thread

caer_ayu

Sep 29, 2011
Hello, i'm trying to download the stock 4.2.2 firmware P3100XWDMI1 to flash with odin. the problem is my provider has block me from terafile and rapidgator also include ul.to, uptobox and such ..which is a problem cause i really want to download this ..so ..does anyone have a mirror from other host eg. devhost or mega.co ..i would be really grateful ..thanks

Prodiggy

Nov 11, 2013
Hello, i'm trying to download the stock 4.2.2 firmware P3100XWDMI1 to flash with odin. the problem is my provider has block me from terafile and rapidgator also include ul.to, uptobox and such ..which is a problem cause i really want to download this ..so ..does anyone have a mirror from other host eg. devhost or mega.co ..i would be really grateful ..thanks

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

Type in your specific device name or model no. in the search box and look for the appropriate country CSC

HOPE THIS HELPS :D

mchauhan

Nov 17, 2012
Can You download from torrent?

they're firmware files are hosting at terafile my friend ..thats my problem right there ..my provider has block me from that site ..i was hopping that there was another mirror ..:)

Can You download from torrent? I think I downloaded P3100XWDMK1 from one torrent, it is dead now but I can try to seed again.

caer_ayu

Sep 29, 2011
i'm using utorrent and still can't download ..it wont allow me to use DHT ..but i've try download it from terafile using other ISP and it's slower than anything i've download before ..it took me 3 days to download it ..it's good that it finished today ..now to flashing :D

Top Liked Posts