[Mod] [how to] FFC ON SENSE 3.5 ROMS w Skype fix

Search This thread
S

sckboy78

*UPDATE*

I'm not responsible if you jack up your phone.

Ok...sorry for the change but the 3.5 camera and 3.0 libs just plain suck! I should've listened...lol! ALL CREDIT GOES TO BSBACHERT for the doubleshot camera zip. I'm also gonna explain how to get Skype working instead of having the black screen when Skyping. This only works with the old Skype apk. (2.1.0.46) If you don't have it, p.m me and I will give it to you.

First download your favorite 3.5 rom and restore your apps and your Skype. Sign into Skype and enable video calls. (You must do this first!) Once you are done download bsbacherts Doubleshot zip here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?losjektpko3xhh8

Once flashed, enjoy Skype video on 3.5! Hope this helps.

Camera burst does not work but everything else is golden

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Last edited:

homis

Jan 3, 2008
Waterville
What version do you mean when you say old skype? I have old versions going back to 1.0.0.5 beta.

S

sckboy78

What version do you mean when you say old skype? I have old versions going back to 1.0.0.5 beta.

The one before the update that made the ffc sideways
48df0f60-d8a3-c35f.jpg
I updated the op so people will know

Last edited:

scottie720

Jan 8, 2011
Cumberland, RI
I'm not responsible if you jack up your phone.

Ok...I did not come up with this at all. I was told how to do this. (As far as the lib files are concerned) Keep in mind that this is not perfect and effects will look funny but it doesn't effect the pictures. I'm also gonna explain how to get Skype working instead of having the black screen when Skyping. This only works with the old Skype apk. (2.1.0.46) If you don't have it, p.m me and I will give it to you.

First download your favorite 3.5 rom and restore your apps and your Skype. Sign into Skype and enable video calls. (You must do this first!) Once you are done download these lib files here. http://min.us/mk3P0Wvjw

Once downloaded your gonna have to use root explorer and copy and paste those lib files into system/libs. Once you have pasted all 4 you then will have to set permissions to rw-r-r then reboot. There is no need to flash another camera apk. You can use the 3.5 camera. Enjoy Skype video on 3.5! Hope this helps.

How do u download files?

homis

Jan 3, 2008
Waterville
I have minus installed on my phone, worked great using that. Minus is online storage similar to dropbox, free to sign up.

S

sckboy78

Getting ready to say that. Thanks! It's in the market. 10 gigs of storage too

bittermormon

Jul 21, 2006
when I try this process, the only "scenes" available on my camera are Action Burst, Pano, HDR, or Whiteboard. I've lost Auto and Program. I can't use action Burst because it FC after each shot.

S

sckboy78

updated op since we are having a sense 3.5 explosion

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk

ayamjago

Mar 28, 2011
flashing derek's darkside sense v3.00

hope the fix will work on gtalk

ok with gtalk it sideways, skype (2.0.0.47) works well

thank you :)

Last edited: