2 Google Apps problems...

Search This thread
M

Mortitheon

Hi,

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-i9195, 4.2.2, stock-rooted-themed. I have 2 problems in apps, both Google apps.

1. When I go to Google Maps on the Play Store, It says that 'This item is not available in your country'. (Image attached) I never had this problem and it's a little strange. Anyways, I managed to get the APK and I opened the app and I get the 'No Internet Connection' error. (Image attached) The problem is happening when I'm both on WiFi and 3G. I reinstalled it but still, the same. What may be causing this?

2. When I get into chrome, it is not syncing from my computer, mostly bookmarks. Everything is thicked to sync both on my PC and Android, but it still doesn't sync. I tried reinstalling chrome, disconnecting the Google Account, but without luck. (Image attached) It stays "Loading.." when in settings/sync. (Image attached)

Would be glad if someone can help me with these problems.

Regards,
Kurt

Last edited:

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hi,

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-i9195, 4.2.2, stock-rooted-themed. I have 2 problems in apps, both Google apps.

1. When I go to Google Maps on the Play Store, It says that 'This item is not available in your country'. (Image attached) I never had this problem and it's a little strange. I had it before but I uninstalled it because when I open it with WiFi on, it says that I don't have internet connection. Now, I git the APK and installed it and it still gives me the same error. (Image attached) The problem here is this, the no internet connection error, not the 'not available in your country' error.

2. When I get into chrome, it is not syncing from my computer, mostly bookmarks. Everything is thicked to sync both on my PC and Android, but it still doesn't sync. I tried reinstalling chrome, disconnecting the Google Account, but without luck. (Image attached) It stays "Loading.." when in settings/sync. (Image attached)

Regards,
Kurt

1) Use the Xposed framework and the All Apps in Play Store module (yes, it says it's for reporting a normal DPI to the Play Store, but have seen it fix issues like this before as well)

2) Some suggest that logging out of other devices (phone / tablet) if you are logged into multiple ones might help resolve this.

M

Mortitheon

1) Use the Xposed framework and the All Apps in Play Store module (yes, it says it's for reporting a normal DPI to the Play Store, but have seen it fix issues like this before as well)

2) Some suggest that logging out of other devices (phone / tablet) if you are logged into multiple ones might help resolve this.

1. I think that is the reason why this problem has come, but I'll give it a try.

2. Already did that :/

Thanks.

Press THANKS if I helped!

M

Mortitheon

Considering the problem with Maps, I managed to update Google Maps from the play store, but the problem still persists. What possibly can be causing this annoying problem?

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Considering the problem with Maps, I managed to update Google Maps from the play store, but the problem still persists. What possibly can be causing this annoying problem?

The problem persists on data and wifi? Are the time and data correct on your device? Any ad blocking programs / host files / etc? Try to connect through a VPN and test the connections again, if you can.

was12

Jul 23, 2013
istanbul
Hi,

1. When I go to Google Maps on the Play Store, It says that 'This item is not available in your country'. (Image attached) I never had this problem and it's a little strange. Anyways, I managed to get the APK and I opened the app and I get the 'No Internet Connection' error. (Image attached) The problem is happening when I'm both on WiFi and 3G. I reinstalled it but still, the same. What may be causing this?

Regards,
Kurt

Try to delete /system/etc/hosts file and try again sync and Google maps.

M

Mortitheon

The problem persists on data and wifi? Are the time and data correct on your device? Any ad blocking programs / host files / etc? Try to connect through a VPN and test the connections again, if you can.

The hosts file was the problem but thanks for trying to help me. ;)

Press THANKS if I helped!