[ROM] [5/25/12] MIUI.us 4.0.4 - 2.5.25 Ice Cream Sandwiched!

Search This thread

0xD34D

Feb 7, 2009
San Diego

miuiusanim.gif

MIUI.us Is Proud To Present
MIUI v4 2.5.25 For Nexus One

Installation Instructions:

• Place ROM zip file in your SD card
  • Boot into recovery
  • Create a backup
  • Factory reset device
  • Install zip from SD card
  • Reboot and enjoy!

2.5.11 - download | MD5 - d8629db72ffa339ecc7b30325af6491f
If you repartitioned your device you will want to download 2.5.25.-blackrose
2.5.25-blackrose - download

Previous Builds

• Native USB support now including USB tethering.
  • Now based on Android 4.0.4 - 4/6/2012

ibpNUjANmZFEE0.png
ibeNRRSoaAsF2m.png
ib0AuLBxIPRz7p.png
ibxw9V8FSUaDJ3.png
ibj1buD0VweG2C.png
i9yn3S4ySOFQ6.png

PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR OR LINK TO THE DOWNLOADS WITHOUT PERMISSION

Last edited:

drewzee

Mar 26, 2008
Great! The day after I take the plunge with black rose!

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

woozyking

Sep 13, 2008
Burlington
Downloading, testing with Blackrose and original partition

update: just realized that I don't know whether barcode scanner works or not? Need this as all my Gmail accounts has 2-step authentication on

Last edited:
Reactions: nhatientri

Androidity3000

Aug 11, 2010
No, OP says no Blackrose or repartitioning needed!

Sorry, my bad. I for some reason skipped reading the word "not" in the OP lol. I will try this ROM out now and give a full review in just a bit.

EDIT: Seem to have problems. Zip is not signed correctly and after I install I just get to the MIUI boot logo and it gets stuck there. I tried to download it again / wipe / reflash and still no luck... Will continue trying. Anyone get this to work yet?

Last edited:

woozyking

Sep 13, 2008
Burlington
Sorry, my bad. I for some reason skipped reading the word "not" in the OP lol. I will try this ROM out now and give a full review in just a bit.

EDIT: Seem to have problems. Zip is not signed correctly and after I install I just get to the MIUI boot logo and it gets stuck there. I tried to download it again / wipe / reflash and still no luck... Will continue trying. Anyone get this to work yet?

It could be Blackrose, get stock hboot and give it another shot? I haven't started trying this yet, since I need to use my phone to be stable these days, I flashed it back to GB.

0xD34D

Feb 7, 2009
San Diego
It could be Blackrose, get stock hboot and give it another shot? I haven't started trying this yet, since I need to use my phone to be stable these days, I flashed it back to GB.

Just a heads up, this has been my daily runner for 4 days now. Well MIUI ICS that is. I started working on this when 2.1.20 was available for the Nexus S and 2.2.3 seems to be the most stable yet.

I have no problem using this on a day to day basis.

nhatientri

Oct 27, 2009
Nam Dinh, Viet Nam
Last edited:

Androidity3000

Aug 11, 2010

I completely uninstalled Blackrose and was on stock bootloader. The install was fine, It just kept freezing on the MIUI boot logo. Did you all get a sig verification error when trying to install? I had to toggle the verification process on AmonRA.

Atermoon

Sep 2, 2010
I completely uninstalled Blackrose and was on stock bootloader. The install was fine, It just kept freezing on the MIUI boot logo. Did you all get a sig verification error when trying to install? I had to toggle the verification process on AmonRA.

Got the verification error in clockwork too, disabled, flashed. Got stuck on the boot logo. Flashed 2.2.3 again and everything was messed up badly, apps force closing all over the place and what not. Going to try with a stock hboot later since my phone is messed up anyway. And yeah, I'm the kind of guy who prefers to setup everything from scratch once or twice a year when stuff breaks instead of wasting time with backups every couple of days when I flash something different :D

Reactions: Androidity3000

woozyking

Sep 13, 2008
Burlington

Have you verified the MD5 hash against: 62002bddc589f73b01ca0102ba501efb

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Just a heads up, this has been my daily runner for 4 days now. Well MIUI ICS that is. I started working on this when 2.1.20 was available for the Nexus S and 2.2.3 seems to be the most stable yet.

I have no problem using this on a day to day basis.

That's good to know :D

However after using the other two ICS builds (Texas and MeDroid), I realized that without that single barcode scanner functionality I can't even do my daily work (and really don't want to just turn off 2-step verification of all Google product for that)

Yet multi-account chat on Google Talks really tastes good! Interested to see if someone has ported the ICS version to GB yet.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

hey mate, is trackball wake function work?
Thanks ;)

I installed it for a brief moment and everything was natural - so yes, I think I did not notice the oddness of not using the trackball to wake the phone.;)

Theshawty

Feb 13, 2011
last time I tried Miui ICS, I needed to flash a weekly first. (Galnet)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

gregferns

Sep 19, 2009
Mumbai
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus Nord

Hi,

I may be wrong here,,, but when you say STOCK BOOTLOADER, have you also
put back the STOCK PARTITION,,, as per me it is just not enough to remove Blacrose.... In the Blackrose thread you will find the partition sizes for different roms,,, for MIUI its different... i dont have it offhand,, but you can do a search and find it as it is in one of the posts... so IF THIS IS TRUE,, then MIUI will always get stuck at the X or MIUI boot logo. So you need to flash the partition with appropriate size for MIUI.

Maybe i am wrong, but there is no harm in trying....

regards
greg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts