[Q] Audio problems

Search This thread

EdKode

Feb 21, 2014
Hi!

I have an L9 P760 and today i rooted, unlocked bootloader and flashed latest stable version of CM 10.2.1.
After a first look I was impressed, it's amazing and a lot better than stock ROM.

I got a problem with audio playback. When I play a song into a player (i tried 3-4 different players) without a headphone everything works fine. BUT when I plug my headphones, after few seconds of playback player pauses itself without touching the "pause" button. To reload playback i need to reconnect the headphones and then touch "pause" again. After another seconds it pauses again and again and again...

My question is: does somebody knows a fix for this issue?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Codeplex

Mar 10, 2013
Into the Wild.....
Hi!

I have an L9 P760 and today i rooted, unlocked bootloader and flashed latest stable version of CM 10.2.1.
After a first look I was impressed, it's amazing and a lot better than stock ROM.

I got a problem with audio playback. When I play a song into a player (i tried 3-4 different players) without a headphone everything works fine. BUT when I plug my headphones, after few seconds of playback player pauses itself without touching the "pause" button. To reload playback i need to reconnect the headphones and then touch "pause" again. After another seconds it pauses again and again and again...

My question is: somebody knows a fix for this issues?

Thanks!

Hi friend that was the issue with the Rom you should try CMX Rom 10.2 by leolawliet http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50504895 it's really good Rom you'll find every feature what you are looking for....

leolawliet

Aug 7, 2011
New York, NY
www.facebook.com
The audio fix is simple. Here's what you have to do but it may not be so battery friendly.

- Go to your CPU settings
- Change your minimum CPU speed to 600mhz, doesn't matter what gov or i/o you're using, I recommend 1200mhz for the maximum CPU speed.

Use it that way if you don't want headphone audio to mess up during playback, for some odd reason it seems to crash when clocking under 600mhz

Sent from my LG my touch 4G running PenberRom2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: EdKode

EdKode

Feb 21, 2014
Hi friend that was the issue with the Rom you should try CMX Rom 10.2 by leolawliet http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50504895 it's really good Rom you'll find every feature what you are looking for....
I tried that ROM and the problem is still there. And keyboard crashes all the time, so I decided to flash to CM 10.2.1 again.

The audio fix is simple. Here's what you have to do but it may not be so battery friendly.

- Change your minimum CPU speed to 600mhz, doesn't matter what gov or i/o you're using, I recommend 1200mhz for the maximum CPU speed.

Use it that way if you don't want headphone audio to mess up during playback, for some odd reason it seems to crash when clocking under 600mhz

Problems still there.

Later edit: Fixed! I installed my stock ROM back.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

My question is: somebody knows a fix for this issues?

Thanks!