Desperatly need help on Camera

Search This thread

vinaybakale

Jul 1, 2014
Hello all,

As you guys are already aware that the camera is not good in A117, has any of you tried something different and has worked better? then please do let me know.

I have used 10-15 different apps and not quite happy with the results. is there a MOD of kitkat camera app which I can install without rooting?

Thanks
Vinay

Siddk007

Nov 15, 2012
Bengaluru
Google Pixel 6a
Hello all,

As you guys are already aware that the camera is not good in A117, has any of you tried something different and has worked better? then please do let me know.

I have used 10-15 different apps and not quite happy with the results. is there a MOD of kitkat camera app which I can install without rooting?

Thanks
Vinay

A117 bad camera!! r u serious, its got one of the best shooters out there. i agree that it performs average indoors, but outdoors, its the best. and HDR mode gives awesome results. only problem is pics look grainy when zoomed, otherwise it performs really well.

Siddhesh.K15

Feb 13, 2014
Mumbai
www.androiddevs.net
A117 bad camera!! r u serious, its got one of the best shooters out there. i agree that it performs average indoors, but outdoors, its the best. and HDR mode gives awesome results. only problem is pics look grainy when zoomed, otherwise it performs really well.

If want to remove grains from the pics lower the iso level according to available light conditions

RSM10

Oct 18, 2015
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Yes true stock camera of A117 is the best camera app than any other play store camera app.
It works more than perfectly in sunlight and pictures are quite clear in a dark room.

Sent from my Micromax A117 using XDA Forums Pro.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Camera is good. If you're not satisfied with the result of stock camera use Lenevo super camera, camera 360, Cymera like apps