[Q] Lg F460l brick! Need kdz/tot firmware

Search This thread

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
Do you know how to extract them from a phone? I have a F460S and I'm willing to help out if I can.

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
I think only kdz or tot firmware from LG can flash to lg g3 . I can't push stock build.prob because the phone get boot loop, are you can make a zip can flash from stock recovery 3e? F460l v10e

If someone can explain how I could try however, I have the F460S so I don't know if it would work. Ive been trying to locate the same files for the S version but I haven't seen any for the S or L.

I know this isn't what you were expecting but ill still try to help out.

Edit:

This website has it and some forum members have used it before but you have to pay to get them which sucks.

http://www.lgbbs.net/thread-553-1-1.html

Last edited:
Reactions: hsrose09

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lg g3 f460l get boot loop after edit build.prob, some one have lg f460l tot or kdz firmware, please upload it! Thanks
    Do you know how to extract them from a phone? I have a F460S and I'm willing to help out if I can.

I think only kdz or tot firmware from LG can flash to lg g3 . I can't push stock build.prob because the phone get boot loop, are you can make a zip can flash from stock recovery 3e? F460l v10e

If someone can explain how I could try however, I have the F460S so I don't know if it would work. Ive been trying to locate the same files for the S version but I haven't seen any for the S or L.

I know this isn't what you were expecting but ill still try to help out.

Edit:

This website has it and some forum members have used it before but you have to pay to get them which sucks.

http://www.lgbbs.net/thread-553-1-1.html