[CM9/CM10/AOKP] Xperia ICX Theme [v4.1 RELEASED!!] -June 14th, 2013-

Search This thread

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Chill man this is my project. Please don't use my apk to tweak a few things and then steal the whole theme. NOT cool. When you PM'd me I didn't think you would use much of what I put in. Every thing you've done is what I've already done in my newer version PLUS more. This actually pissed me off a little bit. please take it down.

Sent from a pyramid in Canadadada

Seriously, dude, he didnt steal your project. You're quite slow as i guess, busy with life, but some users cant wait for ya, so they have to move on.... m14droid helped you, to maintain it....

What is the meaning of stealing in xda? It meant by:

-Changing the whole apk xml
-Use your pngs
-Create a new thread and not posting in the OP's thread...

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

egyptshun

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto
Thank you, yes. I just wanted to help a little. Since I have OCD, and I liked the theme a lot, but it didn't look good for me (no offense, i know the theme in incomplete) I modified it a little, to make it looks better for me. I thought why not release it for everyone to use?

As I said in the PM, I didn't mean to steal it. I meant to help. If you want, you can use my new PNG's, since I didn't design or make anything, I just did a little bit of renaming, resizing (although it a huge PITA since some of the PNG's were indexed format and Photoshop messes them up, had to use GIMP to fix them) and just signing. I don't need any credit.

Even if I've designed a theme from the ground up, I wouldn't mind somebody taking my PNG's, as long as they give proper credit, which in this case is not needed since just like I said, I didn't make anything new, just replaced stuff. And it's just a little bit harder than simple Ctrl+V- Ctrl+C.

Still, if you feel I stole your project, feel free to contact a mod, or sue me. ;)

Yeah sorry bro I was pissed from something
And use this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1619473
it has everything you need to decompile and edit. just dont edit png's in it, I noticed it has problemssss!
and thank you for helping me bro, i appreciate it :)
no hard feelings?

Jorgefc82

Mar 10, 2011
Thank you, yes. I just wanted to help a little. Since I have OCD, and I liked the theme a lot, but it didn't look good for me (no offense, i know the theme in incomplete) I modified it a little, to make it looks better for me. I thought why not release it for everyone to use?

As I said in the PM, I didn't mean to steal it. I meant to help. If you want, you can use my new PNG's, since I didn't design or make anything, I just did a little bit of renaming, resizing (although it a huge PITA since some of the PNG's were indexed format and Photoshop messes them up, had to use GIMP to fix them) and just signing. I don't need any credit.

Even if I've designed a theme from the ground up, I wouldn't mind somebody taking my PNG's, as long as they give proper credit, which in this case is not needed since just like I said, I didn't make anything new, just replaced stuff. And it's just a little bit harder than simple Ctrl+V- Ctrl+C.

Still, if you feel I stole your project, feel free to contact a mod, or sue me. ;)

Hi, sorry, but I think your project plan is very similar to this http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=390797

This apk was published the day 30/05 on Google Play.

Jorgefc82

Mar 10, 2011
I agree, XperiaICX is a great theme, whit different style than XperiaICE and many differences. I meant that m1l4droid project seems similar toXperiaICE. But you're right and it's not bad a little competition.

Sorry you do not like XPERIAICE , I invite you to re-test :D

Regards

Reactions: buzzboy

buzzboy

Oct 29, 2010
Canterbury
I agree, XperiaICX is a great theme, whit different style than XperiaICE and many differences. I meant that m1l4droid project seems similar toXperiaICE. But you're right and it's not bad a little competition.

Sorry you do not like XPERIAICE , I invite you to re-test :D

Regards

My apologies, my post sounded disrespectful. No offense intended. It's a great theme, I think my view is based on the fact that I've seen this theme mature over the weeks, and am quite stunned at the progress made.

(I've just re-purchased your theme).

Apologies to the OP, for the off topic.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorgefc82

egyptshun

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto
Sorry guys but I have exams soon. Once those are done, hoooolaaayy I'll make this theme 110% better, and you won't ever have to pay. I'm quite against paying for themes when the rom that supports it is free and I think they take more work and mind numbing effort, so therefore in my opinion themes should be the same.

No offence to people who make themes and sell them, I understand why! :)

Plus today is my bday so I'm not touching it. Mark it, June 22nd is the day I'll finish my last exam and work my ass off on this theme!

zlewe

Jan 16, 2012
Sungai Petani
Good luck for your exam. :) Don't know why I'm sure you will get a good result. :D
Oh, Happy Birthday!

Send from my E15i using xda premium.
Press thanks if helped ;)
*Xperia X8 Black @ ICS miniCM9 3.0.2 on nAa ICS 03 kernel *
Thank you very much nAa!

Reactions: egyptshun

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
How can this be ics feel when the battery is still green.. lmao...needs alot of work...alot of missong icons.. contacts which people seem to forget about about.. the most important the power notifications...?..lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am now on the PLAYSTORE!! :D

30m9z5z.png

Sorry that this took so long and it still has stuff left to do, I'm going as fast as I can. :$ I also like ICS (And JB), so I tried to keep an ICS (and JB) feel.

THANKS YOU THOMASSAFCA AND UBER FOR THEIR HELP!!!

I have now added support for Android 4.1+

Screenshots:
    Just look at the playstore page :)

Download:

Playstore Link Here!!

Extras:
    Xperia S Wallpapers: http://d-h.st/4SJ
    Xperia S live wallpapers:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1650345
    Xperia S LWP "Cosmic Flow" with many colours: http://xdaforums.com/show...91;NEW COLORS]
    -Please note, they may not work for all devices.

-Mike
    Sorry guys but I have exams soon. Once those are done, hoooolaaayy I'll make this theme 110% better, and you won't ever have to pay. I'm quite against paying for themes when the rom that supports it is free and I think they take more work and mind numbing effort, so therefore in my opinion themes should be the same.

No offence to people who make themes and sell them, I understand why! :)

Plus today is my bday so I'm not touching it. Mark it, June 22nd is the day I'll finish my last exam and work my ass off on this theme!
    V3.0 Released:
    -Colour fixes
    -Fully Xperia buttons
    -More addons
    -Xtra stuff

http://d-h.st/lQU

Things to do still (V4.0):
    -Settings background
    -Intruder box

Things to do still (V5.0) (debatable stuff):
    -Dialer
    -Maybe Messaging if it looks good and not squished.
    -Maybe Music

I have school and it`s my last month so its not easy to push this all out fast.
    Or do a CM10 version once you have a good build on your S3, good luck on your future projects though.

Sent from my Nexus Prime (maguro)

I am now officially on CM10, I will work on making it better! Support will be continued!!! :D
    V2.2 released:
    -White text fixes (eg.clock)
    -Xml fixes
    -tiny pic fixes
    -nothing too big or mind blowing. sorry, next time.

http://d-h.st/QGB