[Q] Problem with moto e... Whether to return or service?

Search This thread

mits619

Aug 23, 2012
Kerala
Guys i bought a moto e from flipkart (ordered on 3rd June & got on 6th) ... And i found these three problems in that:

1. My back shell is moving up & down... Not fit
2. There is a very small black dot in the screen.. (dont whether dust particle...but it is inside)
3. Charger overheats on charging for around 10 minutes :crying:

So what to do? Return whole product to flipkart or goto motorolla service cente ? :confused:

G

g33kparineeti

Guys i bought a moto e from flipkart (ordered on 3rd June & got on 6th) ... And i found these three problems in that:

1. My back shell is moving up & down... Not fit
2. There is a very small black dot in the screen.. (dont whether dust particle...but it is inside)
3. Charger overheats on charging for around 10 minutes :crying:

So what to do? Return whole product to flipkart or goto motorolla service cente ? :confused:

1. That's there in all Moto E's.... but its not a prob, just the cover slides a little....
2. Don't no about that... Haven't observed in my phone...
3. Same here... But this issue was resolved when I plugged in the charger in a tight fitting plug....

Your best bet is to initiate a return from FK.... It's quite hassle free...:)

Hope this helps....:good:

mits619

Aug 23, 2012
Kerala
1. That's there in all Moto E's.... but its not a prob, just the cover slides a little....
2. Don't no about that... Haven't observed in my phone...
3. Same here... But this issue was resolved when I plugged in the charger in a tight fitting plug....

Your best bet is to initiate a return from FK.... It's quite hassle free...:)

Hope this helps....:good:

Thankyou...

kanodiatushar

Apr 22, 2013
XDA
you should get a replacement for your device
same here for 1 and 3,for 2 i had read somewhere that some guy got his moto e with some dead pixels so that might be that... :(

Reactions: mits619

mits619

Aug 23, 2012
Kerala
I have asked for a replacement...I guess it was a dead pixel ...Dont want to take chances...

mits619

Aug 23, 2012
Kerala
Got replacement

Asked for replacement :good: They first told cant replace for dead pixels...& finally arguing they accepted...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 170

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. call Flipkart for the loose case and they will give you new case.

2. no idea about it.

3. same here

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
    you should get a replacement for your device
    same here for 1 and 3,for 2 i had read somewhere that some guy got his moto e with some dead pixels so that might be that... :(