[Update: False Alarm] Gingerbread Now Rolling Out To Nexus Ones?

Search This thread

zer0day

Oct 29, 2007
A false alarm probably, their phone probably received 2.2.2. I'd be over the moon if I was wrong though.

Paul22000

Jan 19, 2008
http://twitter.com/yazidmohdkhan/statuses/29652344941576194

Is it true or is this just another false alarm? Unable to confirm myself, as I'm using an EVO 4G.

It's another false alarm. The guy is getting the 2.2.2 update and doesn't understand the difference.

Think about it: why would Google release 2.2.2 and then 2.3 the day after?

All signs point to this guy not understanding the recent update. I wouldn't trust anyone that writes like he does; my god...

Last edited:

jstekl

Sep 6, 2010
Yeah, some digging revealed that the guy who wrote the tweet I linked to (@yazidmohdkhan) was getting his info from @bryanwb and @davidsuttonca, both of whom later admitted that it was really just the 2.2.2 update. False alarm, yet again.
Also, was the "I wouldn't trust anyone that writes like he does" comment directed at me or @yazidmohdkhan?

Paul22000

Jan 19, 2008
Yeah, some digging revealed that the guy who wrote the tweet I linked to (@yazidmohdkhan) was getting his info from @bryanwb and @davidsuttonca, both of whom later admitted that it was really just the 2.2.2 update. False alarm, yet again.
Also, was the "I wouldn't trust anyone that writes like he does" comment directed at me or @yazidmohdkhan?

Take a guess. I'll give you some hints :cool: :

@bryanwb r u sure its gingerbread?? could u giv a screenshot of it.. thnks

@Samsung_Mobiles guys is samsung facing shortage of AMOLED displays for its galaxy s nd wave? has samsung sold dem to apple?

@Deepak_aka_KK wat happnd appu??

@drakaz hey may i knw wat is "zygote".. will this b a reason for the drastic battery drain???​

Change your subject to 'false alarm' for the rest of the members sake.

Agree. Please change title.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Change your subject to 'false alarm' for the rest of the members sake.