[MOD][XXJW4-2.3.6]*02/04/2012*CRT OFF*BATTERY%*ICS Animations*Screenshots*

Search This thread

MrAndroid12

Mar 30, 2011
Auckland
I have flashed jw4 using cwm, but the problem is that the rooted jw4 kernel does not have cwm recovery pre-installed. I have tried installing cwm via Rom manager but it comes up with a error regarding to signature on reboot... No luck

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Siberian Tiger

Retired Senior Moderator / Tiger's Eye
Dec 4, 2010
Piraeus
I have flashed jw4 using cwm, but the problem is that the rooted jw4 kernel does not have cwm recovery pre-installed. I have tried installing cwm via Rom manager but it comes up with a error regarding to signature on reboot... No luck

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Download cf root,extract it and put the tar file in your SD card,download sgs kernel flasher and then select to flash the tar file from your sd. I think that will do do the trick:)
Thanks for your help pantrif najari
maopaopao
Sent from my GT-I9100 using TIGER'S TOUCH THEMES

Reactions: MrAndroid12

bigdyl69

Feb 12, 2008
Denbigh
Well I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I have flashed 3 file JW4, all working, then flash the deodexed JW4 over the top, again all working, then flash CF-Root which works fine but as soon as I install this mod all I get is an infinite bootloop.

Any ideas? I've tried clearing cache and dalvik but still bootloops :(

kabracity

Apr 8, 2011
Tried just to see if it works. framework-res.apk produced a bootloop for me on my odexed rom, so I had to restore previous framework-res.apk

Siberian Tiger

Retired Senior Moderator / Tiger's Eye
Dec 4, 2010
Piraeus
Well I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I have flashed 3 file JW4, all working, then flash the deodexed JW4 over the top, again all working, then flash CF-Root which works fine but as soon as I install this mod all I get is an infinite bootloop.

Any ideas? I've tried clearing cache and dalvik but still bootloops :(

Did you try a clean installation of deodexed rom?

bassem8246

Nov 11, 2011
cairo
hi
i flashed deodexed xxjw4 and your MOD working great but i need

RTL FIX OR ARABIC SUPPORT

can u help me thanks

i tried the arabic update i installed on xxjvu but the phone did a very weird thing
after it boots up and every thing is fine and i start using the phone just after 5 or 7 mins i hear the boot sound and the screen goes black and the phone like restarts but open again up very quickly.

THANKS

m7amed

Dec 9, 2010
hi
i flashed deodexed xxjw4 and your MOD working great but i need

RTL FIX OR ARABIC SUPPORT

can u help me thanks

i tried the arabic update i installed on xxjvu but the phone did a very weird thing
after it boots up and every thing is fine and i start using the phone just after 5 or 7 mins i hear the boot sound and the screen goes black and the phone like restarts but open again up very quickly.

THANKS
can you give me the arabic update for XXJVU thank you :)

MrAndroid12

Mar 30, 2011
Auckland
use sgs kernel flasher if your phone is rooted!

Thanks a lot guys

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Download cf root,extract it and put the tar file in your SD card,download sgs kernel flasher and then select to flash the tar file from your sd. I think that will do do the trick:)
Thanks for your help pantrif najari
maopaopao

Thanks a lot guys

dalezoli

Mar 31, 2012
Budapest
odex or deodex

Here we are again with a new FW JW4

Some minor changes for now:
CRT OFF
BATTERY PERCENTAGE BLUE
PROGRESS BAR BLUE
ICS ANIMATIONS
GB KEYBOARD WITH PLENTY OF LANGUAGES

Flash using CWM

FOR DEODEXED AND ODEX

Deodexed firmware here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bm4r8j4q97dsujs Thanks liric0
Cf root http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=15188469&postcount=9 Thanks Chainfire
DOWNLOAD HERE[/QUOT
Now odex or deodex,or all?Image of the theme?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts