Which is better iPhone 4s or Samsung Galaxy SIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sid81s

Aug 19, 2011
Kolkata, India
Guys,

Please help me. I am not able to decide which one to buy. Can you people please advice so that I can zero on one of them !!!!

Allanitomwesh

Apr 27, 2012
Nairobi
Samsung is going to unveil a new device in their Galaxy flagship - probably a 5.5 incher Note II. I can't wait for iPhone 5 but now I am confused between GS III and the to be released device. It's obvious, I think, considering we don't have to buy a phone at its outright price here in India. Buying such a high end phone is a sort of one time luxury for me. Wish it was the same as US where people switch over their older models for new one as soon as it is out in the market. So, wait for August 15th then or quickly jump on the bandwagon by buying the SIII ?

Get the S3. It is the successor to S2 and Samsung's true flagship. It will be supported longest. Just make sure you get the unlocked international model.

Sent from my U8150 using XDA

ProGTO

Aug 7, 2012
It best to go with the G3 because simply it better than 4S. It front camera is better, the battery lasts longer, 2X the RAM of 4S, more features since it came out in 2012 and 4S came out at 2011, and most importantly it Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 which is way better than 4S's Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9. So yeah, the G3 pretty much beats the 4S. Get the G3 if you want the better phone, the performance phone.

TwinHeadedEagle

Jan 13, 2012
Belgrade
Android is much better than iOS because Android gets updated from time to time beside iOS one version forever...

SIII is better with functions, hardware, features, but is far less comparable with iPhone battery life, which is unbeatable :)

BMamba550

Jul 13, 2012
I have an Android, my wife uses iPhone. While she is amused by all the crazy customizations I show off to her on my phone, she is unfazed. Basically she doesn't need to live up to tech-heads, she enjoys the simplicity and uniformity of IOS, the family-friendly store, stable and predictable performance, and the whole apple ecosystem which includes un-rivalled 3rd party support for accessories, covers, etc. If I gave her an Android, she wouldn't be bothered to tinker with it so she would use it just like an iPhone in which case I say just stick with the iPhone. Nothing wrong with that, whatever rocks her socks. Me, I'll take my rooted Android anytime :)

G

GuestK00156

Apple is going to announce the next iPhone early next month, and if the past is anything to judge by its probably going to out class the sgs3 in terms of hardware and efficiency. It would be best to wait till then.

Sent from my Paranoid i777

rain987

Jan 23, 2012
Post this questions in a iphone forum and see what u get.

As for me, i would chose android because of the ability it gives me to customize my phone. And this forum is perfect for it.

If u are a simply and don't like/wan to customize. Go for an iphone, it's simply and fast by itself.

But both are for those with deep pockets. If u are just looking for any phone there are many out there with a smaller price range for a fully functional and fully supported development android section.

Zavon

Aug 8, 2012
I would hold off on an iphone because the new one is due to be released next month. But if you would want to do all the cool stuff and open up your os the Galaxy is where it is at.

HHF2

Dec 21, 2010
Chadbourn, NC
I own the Galaxy III and my wife owns the iPhone. I can tell you this much for a fact, the iPhone gets ALOT better signal but the Galaxy is more customizable. They are honestly close on about everything else except the screen size and the ability to use Swype like apps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Alarmmy

Apr 6, 2012
I dont understand why a lot of people say Iphone is beautiful, sexy and solid build? When i got my S2, iphone 4s looks like a joke wheb it sits next to my Galaxy. There are a lot of phones on the market that look more attractive than iphone. I think many people are brainwashed when they keep saying iphone is the best.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

I dont understand why a lot of people say Iphone is beautiful, sexy and solid build? When i got my S2, iphone 4s looks like a joke when it sits next to my Galaxy. There are a lot of phones on the market that look more attractive than iphone. I think many people are brainwashed when they keep saying iphone is the best.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To be fair mate, even if the iPhone was better than the S3 in every way, the majority on here would still say the S3 because Android kicks ass :
    Personally though, I would pick the S3 because it's more powerful, more customizable and generally a better phone.

And that's not because I'm an Android fanboy, cause I'm not, it's simply because S3 performs much better. But as Allanitomwesh said, it's a choice of simplicity or features.