Which is better iPhone 4s or Samsung Galaxy SIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sid81s

Aug 19, 2011
Kolkata, India
Guys,

Please help me. I am not able to decide which one to buy. Can you people please advice so that I can zero on one of them !!!!

wgoldfarb

Jul 12, 2012
D.C.
Aaxis is right: you are asking on an Android forum, obviously most of us here choose Android over iPhone and we'll tell you to do the same. If you were to ask on an iPhone forum the answer you would get would be very different. I, for one, had an iPhone before my sgs2 and would never go back to it.

BUT the correct answer is "it depends what you want to do with the phone." As one example, a huge advantage of Android is how customizable and flexible it is. If you are willing to spend the time to learn all you can do with it to take advantage of this flexibility and customize it so it works for you, then I'd suggest an Android. If you don't want to spend the time and are willing (or even prefer) to use your phone straight out of the box, then perhaps you are better off with an iPhone. You should not rely on someone else's answer because it depends on how YOU will use the phone. I'd encourage you to do some googling on the differences between both platforms (TONS of articles on this out there) and decide for yourself.

Whatever you choose, enjoy your new phone!

TeeJay3800

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 31, 2009
Michigan
This has gone on long enough. As has been stated already, this is an Android and Windows Phone forum, so in a comparison between iOS and Android, guess which platform people will say is superior. ;) Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To be fair mate, even if the iPhone was better than the S3 in every way, the majority on here would still say the S3 because Android kicks ass :
    Personally though, I would pick the S3 because it's more powerful, more customizable and generally a better phone.

And that's not because I'm an Android fanboy, cause I'm not, it's simply because S3 performs much better. But as Allanitomwesh said, it's a choice of simplicity or features.