CM10.2 AT&T/TELUS UNOFFICIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
THIS BUILD IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO WAN'T TO POINT OUT BUGS AND OTHER ISSUES THAT I HAVE NOT MENTIONED PLEASE DON'T COMMENT AND SAY ZOMG WHY DOESN'T CALL WORK OR STUPID CRAP LIKE THAT! AGAIN TESTING ONLY!!

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
- are running a custom kernel
- have flashed mods
- modified system files
- didn't follow our intructions word by word
- are unfriendly

Even if you tell us that your problem is not related to your custom kernel /mod / magic => WE DON'T CARE!
Your mod => your problem!

CHECK KNOWN ISSUES IN SECOND POST

Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/

First time installing CyanogenMod 10.2 to your ONE X+, or coming from another ROM:
- Read known issues ans FAQs
- Make sure you're running a proper working ClockworkMod-Recovery
- Copy GApps and CM10.2 ZIPs to your SDCard
- Boot into HBOOT (hold Volume Down at boot)
- Flash the boot.img
- Fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Reboot into recovery via the bootloader menu
- Flash CM10.2 zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- Reboot
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
- Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

DOWNLOAD:

Google Apps:
http://goo.im/gapps

ClockworkMod Recovery:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2074396

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
Open-Source doesn't mean Out-of-Respect!!!

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] CM10.2 AT&T/TELUS , ROM for the HTC One X+

Contributors
Lloir, h8rift
Source Code: https://github.com/evitareul

ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2013-11-28
Last Updated 2014-11-19

Attachments

• BZTYt3jCMAA0JaO.jpg
    BZTYt3jCMAA0JaO.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 2,021
  • BZXYbBzCMAAAizw.jpg
    BZXYbBzCMAAAizw.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2,016
  • BZXYWtACIAAzpbe.jpg
    BZXYWtACIAAzpbe.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 2,025
Last edited:

sledgeharvy

May 11, 2012
Corpus Christi
If we stumble onto an issue, you want us to send the report?

Update: Been using it for a little under 3 hours, with a mix of Wi-Fi and can confirm that Data works in San Antonio Texas, it's been amazing. After everything settled in and downloaded all my apps, I installed TricksterMod to use the Interactive Governor, it runs very smooth. In addition, will confirm that both SMS & MMS Text messaging works, and Wi-Fi Tethering works. Thank you SO Much LLoir and everyone who is working on this. It really is amazing. I can't say that enough. Okay, just got done trying my Bluetooth headset, audio on games works as for music as well, but alas sadly not for calls, however, I am going to try a wired headset to see if that works.

Last edited:

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
If we stumble onto an issue, you want us to send the report?

Update: Been using it for a little under 3 hours, with a mix of Wi-Fi and can confirm that Data works in San Antonio Texas, it's been amazing. After everything settled in and downloaded all my apps, I installed TricksterMod to use the Interactive Governor, it runs very smooth. In addition, will confirm that both SMS & MMS Text messaging works, and Wi-Fi Tethering works. Thank you SO Much LLoir and everyone who is working on this. It really is amazing. I can't say that enough. Okay, just got done trying my Bluetooth headset, audio on games works as for music as well, but alas sadly not for calls, however, I am going to try a wired headset to see if that works.

yes please ALL bugs, please make sure you have the xda 2013 theme on (bottom left corner on the site) so you can see the bug report tab. Also you will be able to see the Q&A section CM10.2 ATT thread, where you can ask questions ;)

all questions should go to that section please

thanks

hastings101

Dec 27, 2010
Data/WiFi working great (no lte here so can't test), messaging too, and whole ROM seems to be running very smoothly. Almost faster than stock I'd say and the phone seems to run at about the same temperature - though not as hot as usual when using a lot of data. Didn't encounter any unmentioned bugs and not had any crashes in my day of use, seems pretty stable. Nice job Lloir, honestly the only thing keeping me from using this is the call/audio issue. You've got an awesome start here, thanks for all the hard work!

Hero_Lief

Mar 20, 2011
later today, i will upload a build purely to see if people pre-4.2.2 can still flash + boot the rom with the old hboot...as i cannot use previous builds with the new 4.2.2 hboot

so yea....in a few hours check the downloads tab for a new download

Still running Solomon's PA 4.2.2 build from Feb 19th. I'll assume I'm using the old hboot, then, so I'll try the build when it's posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS BUILD IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO WAN'T TO POINT OUT BUGS AND OTHER ISSUES THAT I HAVE NOT MENTIONED PLEASE DON'T COMMENT AND SAY ZOMG WHY DOESN'T CALL WORK OR STUPID CRAP LIKE THAT! AGAIN TESTING ONLY!!

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
    - are running a custom kernel
    - have flashed mods
    - modified system files
    - didn't follow our intructions word by word
    - are unfriendly

Even if you tell us that your problem is not related to your custom kernel /mod / magic => WE DON'T CARE!
    Your mod => your problem!

CHECK KNOWN ISSUES IN SECOND POST

Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/

First time installing CyanogenMod 10.2 to your ONE X+, or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Make sure you're running a proper working ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM10.2 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into HBOOT (hold Volume Down at boot)
    - Flash the boot.img
    - Fastboot flash boot boot.img
    - Reboot into recovery via the bootloader menu
    - Flash CM10.2 zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

DOWNLOAD:

Google Apps:
    http://goo.im/gapps

ClockworkMod Recovery:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2074396

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't mean Out-of-Respect!!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] CM10.2 AT&T/TELUS , ROM for the HTC One X+

Contributors
    Lloir, h8rift
    Source Code: https://github.com/evitareul

ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2013-11-28
    Last Updated 2014-11-19
    so, guys.........i got some news for you............

call audio is fixed, i'm currently working on a better way to implement the "fix"

so SOON

Don't go expecting 4.4 anytime soon, we haven't got the new kernel source from HTC for it, so the highest we can go right now is 10.2 aka 4.3.1
    We are almost there guys, i've finally stabilised the in call audio\mic PERMENANTLY, i have a few fix ups to do on wifi, it seem's data is working, but there are a few niggles right now, as i'm using enrc2b/grouper/endeavoru/and leaked 4.2.2 for the evitareul, as i cannot use the non-leaked right now without a kernel upgrade....so once all these little issues are taken care of, or if people really really want a wifi-less build i'll be happy to upload later today.

feel free to ask questions except for, when can we haz officialz and when can we haz 4.4

I'am sorry it has taken so long guys, the error was so obscure it's unreal, it was hidden deep in the bowls of the android system.....but onwards and upwards, and thanks for the patience guys :D your one awesome crowd
    Working as of now:

Camera
    Video Camera
    GPS (not sure if 100% yet)
    GSM
    Audio
    Lights
    Touch Screen
    BT
    MTP

Borked :

Not tested in call audio yet
    WIFI (50% borked)
    DATA (Kind of, doesn't connect to the interwebs)
    SELinux (will be the last thing i fix)
    Dialer app (phone.apk)
    I'm currently running new builds, based on the AT&T X+ 4.2.2 leak

right now i'm updating lib's