How do you carry your Note 3?

Search This thread

dongarritas

Jan 26, 2011
San Antonio
I carry my Note 3 with my hand.......lol. But when I'm not, i use Otterbox Defender. The full insert, two hand removal ticked me off for a bit...thought I might have a bad one til I read of others with exact same problem. So I now use 2 methods: 1) I call the half-cocked, where I don't fully insert the tab (is amazingly reliable for day to day, even on construction sites), and 2) full insert, for perilous activities, like riding my Silverwing, or using ladder/scaffolding. Otterbox has come a long way. The newer cases are actually fairly slim and light. You just have to get rid of that horrid plastic screen protector, AND the glue, and then put on this http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=nillken note 3, and you are fairly bulletproof.:D

gottria

Jun 12, 2008
Castro Valley,CA
I carry my Note 3 with my hand.......lol. But when I'm not, i use Otterbox Defender. The full insert, two hand removal ticked me off for a bit...thought I might have a bad one til I read of others with exact same problem. So I now use 2 methods: 1) I call the half-cocked, where I don't fully insert the tab (is amazingly reliable for day to day, even on construction sites),

I will have to try the "half-cocked" method and see how it works out. Right now I settled on the Spegin bounce case in gray with the Seidio spring clip holder for the Dilex case. Fits perfect in the holster, phone doesn't feel too bulky, and it's a 1 handed operation getting the phone out of the holster.

Thuqnificent

Jun 4, 2010
Mesa, AZ
I had a Spigen Neo Hybrid but 3 days ago I dropped it off my lap getting out of the car and cracked the whole screen. I'm buying a Defender later today and rocking the hip holster at times and make it look stylish while going out.

Reactions: ImEVO

ImEVO

Feb 10, 2011
Peoria
I had a Spigen Neo Hybrid but 3 days ago I dropped it off my lap getting out of the car and cracked the whole screen. I'm buying a Defender later today and rocking the hip holster at times and make it look stylish while going out.

You must of hit the sweet spot. I have the same case dropped it and nothing happened..

w7excursion

Nov 15, 2007
I use a tpu case and I have no problems carrying it in my pockets. Playing basketball is another thing lol.

groovekids

Oct 29, 2011
That darn home button!

I carry in my pants pocket, screen facing my thigh so I don't crack the screen if I bump something, but the phone keeps turning on!!:mad:
Why did they make the screen turn-on with the home button?! I use a lock-screen just to prevent having my home screen widgets disappearing, but really wish I could disable home button powers on device. Anyone else with same problems?

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
Since I'm a dog I usually carry mine in my mouth.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Levis 501 jeans. Back pocket. Fits perfectly even with a case.

Sent from my calculator watch.
    Otter Box Defender, belt clip, on hip. Don't even know it's there.
    Just opened the Otter Box on my retired Evo LTE to recycle the micro SD card...
    No surprise, the device is absolutely mint!
    I use the Spigen Neo Hybrid case. It fits comfortably in my front suit jacket pocket.
    I wear mine on a big gold chain ala FLAV O' FLAV!!! BOYYYEEE. Lol. Couldn't resist.

I wear mine on a big gold chain ala FLAV O' FLAV!!! BOYYYEEE. Lol. Couldn't resist.

Haha I saw this thread and I was just thinking the same haha. you beat me to it. :)