[EXR][4.3][MOD][ROOT] Sony Xperia Manage notifications && Status bar icons

Search This thread

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
i thought Home option contains Grid selection options in it.

Wifi, Sound>Volume, are also FCs.

It should contain but my guess is that it's not finished yet or you need to add Simple Home apk in system/app

Delete settings.apk from zip and add yours (modified it first).

It's force closing because it's not customized for your ROM.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

iHeymanth

May 30, 2013
Vizag
It should contain but my guess is that it's not finished yet or you need to add Simple Home apk in system/app

Delete settings.apk from zip and add yours (modified it first).

It's force closing because it's not customized for your ROM.

i already have installed the simple home :good:

demonicangell™

Aug 5, 2011
Bombay
Screenshot_2014-03-14-22-17-48.jpg everything works fine ..but after flashing settings icon looks like this .. how do i fix this ?

Last edited:

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
lol why i didnt think of that ..works .. thanks pressed :good:

You are using niaboc theme... :)
I'm building theme, to be precisely - I'm updating my themes and will theme systemUI quick settings but it'll be just a small change...
I like how they are looking now... So I'll just add some "deep" to all of them :)

demonicangell™

Aug 5, 2011
Bombay
I'm building theme, to be precisely - I'm updating my themes and will theme systemUI quick settings but it'll be just a small change...
I like how they are looking now... So I'll just add some "deep" to all of them :)

yeah i am missing all the customizations that the 4.3 themes gave ..navbar color changes etc
i saw the jeans one .. i guess u have too .. waiting for yours as well too now :)

mharckk

Dec 17, 2011
on nuts rom .136 deodex, settings>home fc with simple home installed already,
and settings>sound>sound fc too. hope for fix. :)

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Anyone else noticed that alarm icon can't be removed from status bar?

Z1 - ihackers 3.0

Leo

Dec 18, 2012

Sound FC solved
in layout\preference_dialog_ringervolume.xml line7
change “id/by_org” to “id/to_org_header” ;)

for wifi there are some thing different in com\android\settings\wifi\AccessPoint.smali

i fixed it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4OQgs1jsOL_RlloLUJqNXNaUWM/edit?usp=sharing

anyone who can solve the talkback fc? here is the log related @kongaz2 i trust u ;)
Code:
03-16 05:00:30.709 E/AndroidRuntime(27869): 	at com.android.settings.AccessibilitySettings$ToggleAccessibilityServicePreferenceFragment.createEnableDialogContentView(AccessibilitySettings.java:828)
03-16 05:00:30.709 E/AndroidRuntime(27869): 	at com.android.settings.AccessibilitySettings$ToggleAccessibilityServicePreferenceFragment.onCreateDialog(AccessibilitySettings.java:777)
03-16 05:00:30.709 E/AndroidRuntime(27869): 	at com.android.settings.SettingsPreferenceFragment$SettingsDialogFragment.onCreateDialog(SettingsPreferenceFragment.java:264)

Last edited:

iHeymanth

May 30, 2013
Vizag
Sound FC solved

for wifi there are some thing different in com\android\settings\wifi\AccessPoint.smali

i fixed it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4OQgs1jsOL_RlloLUJqNXNaUWM/edit?usp=sharing

anyone who can solve the talkback fc? here is the log related @kongaz2 i trust u ;)
Code:
03-16 05:00:30.709 E/AndroidRuntime(27869): 	at com.android.settings.AccessibilitySettings$ToggleAccessibilityServicePreferenceFragment.createEnableDialogContentView(AccessibilitySettings.java:828)
03-16 05:00:30.709 E/AndroidRuntime(27869): 	at com.android.settings.AccessibilitySettings$ToggleAccessibilityServicePreferenceFragment.onCreateDialog(AccessibilitySettings.java:777)
03-16 05:00:30.709 E/AndroidRuntime(27869): 	at com.android.settings.SettingsPreferenceFragment$SettingsDialogFragment.onCreateDialog(SettingsPreferenceFragment.java:264)

great share. thank you bro! Home is not Fc but its all empty in it. no grid options or anything. :rolleyes:

mharckk

Dec 17, 2011
Sound FC solved

Code:

sound>volume still fc on z1.

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
great share. thank you bro! Home is not Fc but its all empty in it. no grid options or anything. :rolleyes:

Someone checked personalization_settings.xml?

Check the part for smart home.
I was working on something yesterday and I saw few things are not well written...

Can't remember exactly whole code but if you compare your personalization_settings with the one who has home settings in his/her settings you'll get what I'm talking about.

(if I can remember well it was error in spelling SimpleHome should be Simple_Home or something like that)

iHeymanth

May 30, 2013
Vizag

I was working on something yesterday and I saw few things are not well written...

Can't remember exactly whole code but if you compare your personalization_settings with the one who has home settings in his/her settings you'll get what I'm talking about.

(if I can remember well it was error in spelling SimpleHome should be Simple_Home or something like that)

For me the simple home in personalization is working perfect
But the home menu in the settings is not working

Sent from my LT25i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Leo

Dec 18, 2012

it should be this
Code:
<com.sonymobile.settings.preference.IntentPreference android:title="@string/simple_home" android:key="simplehome" android:summary="@string/simple_home_summary" settings:dependOnIsValidIntent="true" settings:hasMetaData="true">
        <intent android:targetPackage="com.sonymobile.simplehome" android:targetClass="com.sonymobile.simplehome.home.ui.SetupActivity" />
    </com.sonymobile.settings.preference.IntentPreference>

but its not the home settings

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
it should be this
Code:
<com.sonymobile.settings.preference.IntentPreference android:title="@string/simple_home" android:key="simplehome" android:summary="@string/simple_home_summary" settings:dependOnIsValidIntent="true" settings:hasMetaData="true">
        <intent android:targetPackage="com.sonymobile.simplehome" android:targetClass="com.sonymobile.simplehome.home.ui.SetupActivity" />

but its not the home settings

What home settings are you talking about?
Obviously, there's some extra menu in settings or what?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :eek::D

Instructions:

Make sure u have the Xperia ZUltra ( kk v4.4.2 ) SystemUI from @serajr..

CREDIT: @serajr For The Original Thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2677224

Screenshots:

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_3.jpg

Installation

Download the zip
    flash it
    Reboot
    Done

Download

Settings Addon.zip

have fun!!:victory:

1.decompile /system/app/Settings.apk
    2.and open Settings.apk\res\xml\personalization_settings.xml,
    3.then add

Code:
        <com.sonymobile.settings.preference.IntentPreference android:key="notifications" settings:dependOnIsValidIntent="true" settings:hasMetaData="true">
            <intent android:targetPackage="com.sonyericsson.settings" android:targetClass="com.sonymobile.settings.notifications.NotificationSettings" />

<com.sonymobile.settings.preference.IntentPreference android:key="system_icons" settings:dependOnIsValidIntent="true" settings:hasMetaData="true">
            <intent android:targetPackage="com.sonyericsson.settings" android:targetClass="com.sonymobile.settings.systemicon.SystemIconSettings" />

4.Compile Settings.apk and install it with flashable zip or adb:laugh:.
    Nice....
    Do you have code necessary for settings to show that in menu?

Or if you could upload settings.apk as well and I'll add it ;)

Tnx...

Add these lines in personalization_settings.xml

Code:
    <com.sonymobile.settings.preference.CheckBoxPreference android:title="@string/auto_hide_notifications_title" android:key="clearViewedNotifications" android:summary="@string/auto_hide_notifications_description" android:defaultValue="false" settings:valueOfSettingsSystem="clear_viewed_notifications" />
    <com.sonymobile.settings.preference.IntentPreference android:key="notifications" settings:dependOnIsValidIntent="true" settings:hasMetaData="true">
    <intent android:targetPackage="com.sonyericsson.settings" android:targetClass="com.sonymobile.settings.notifications.NotificationSettings" />
    <com.sonymobile.settings.preference.IntentPreference android:key="system_icons" settings:dependOnIsValidIntent="true" settings:hasMetaData="true">
    <intent android:targetPackage="com.sonyericsson.settings" android:targetClass="com.sonymobile.settings.systemicon.SystemIconSettings" />

Sound FC solved

Code:
    lol why i didnt think of that ..works .. thanks pressed :good:

Guys, i flashed settings addon zip file....everything works fine to me....no fc's.....but don't know what is inside the home option :confused:

try to use the SimpleHome