Samsung is giving value pack for Galaxy Only ICS Features

Search This thread

ahsanjavaid

Jan 1, 2012
Jeddah
Dears,
Samsung is giving Value Pack for Galaxy S, S plus next month based on android 2.3.6 with ICS features just heard the news but they will not give 4.0.3

nCoder

Mar 22, 2006
Dublin
Let me guess...

Dears,
Samsung is giving Value Pack for Galaxy S, S plus next month based on android 2.3.6 with ICS features just heard the news but they will not give 4.0.3

and the firmware version "will" be I9000XXJVU :)

That firmware is already available in the xda-developers forum for some time now ;)

Now that we tested it, it's going to be released to the general public. :)

METEMEDO

Jul 26, 2011
Yes.

Galaxy S, in the eyes on Samsung, has fulfilled his purpose.

But in XDA eyes, it still has a lot to offer!

If you are too afraid to flash an ICS rom on it, you should probably do yourself a favor and throw it to the trash can and buy an iPhone, that gives you plenty of features to afraid (and rich) people.

disclaimernotice

Sep 8, 2011
Obviously this value pack is going to be none other than the JVU that we've already seen here for ages. Nothing new and nothing special.

r11pp3r

Mar 12, 2012
Who needs Samsung when you have the genius of xda devs!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

nCoder

Mar 22, 2006
Dublin
so you are saying this will be the final release xxjvu

The value pack is available for the SGS, and is a really cool firmware - possibly the best firmware until now from Samsung.

This is for the international version. Possibly a similar package for other regions and operators.

Since that ROM was leaked, no other leak for the i9000 for long time. I don't expect any other ROM for the SGS from Samsung.

There are some developers here working on the ICS for the SGS. At this point, the only think we're asking from Samsung is to release the source to support the continued development.

Last edited:

ahsanjavaid

Jan 1, 2012
Jeddah
it is leaked for SGS only i think not SGS + as i m SGS+ user i didn't find that so it is new for me.there are also less roms for SGS+ and till now there is no ICS rom (unofficial) for SGS+ so for me its bad experience with samsung

ahsanjavaid

Jan 1, 2012
Jeddah
btw this is Samsung nature that they forget old phones this my 2nd Samsung phone and i'll not buy anymore Samsung phone.i already bought Iphone 4S because after 3 -4 years they still value your device and value you as a customer.

Top Liked Posts