How To install Android Os in Windows Phones

Search This thread

matgras

Jun 2, 2012
as stated like thousand times before, it's impossible to install android on your windows phone.

imahesh

Feb 24, 2013
Anything possible but wait....

Instead using RAM and battery hungry Android now try to use Windows,iOS, Firefox OS, BB

makeich

Dec 10, 2014
www.sneakeraus.com
I have 3 smartphones with me , one running Windows Mobile OS , another one running Android OS , and 3rd one running iOS.

I am wondering if i can load/install Android OS on any Windows Phone and vice versa, and same with iPhone and vice versa ? To clarify more i am actually trying to load a different OS to any smartphone hardware device, is it possible ?

derran

Oct 4, 2008
I have 3 smartphones with me , one running Windows Mobile OS , another one running Android OS , and 3rd one running iOS.

I am wondering if i can load/install Android OS on any Windows Phone and vice versa, and same with iPhone and vice versa ? To clarify more i am actually trying to load a different OS to any smartphone hardware device, is it possible ?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: white90box

derjenner

Oct 31, 2013
einen schönen guten abend wünsch ich,

ich besitze ein gerootetes Archos ti40 auf os Android, nun auch ein Nokia Lumia520 auf os WP 8.1
im prinzip hab ich nichts gegen die möglichkeit verschiedene os auf mehreren smartphones zu
benutzen um meine persönlichen vergleiche zu ziehen.
ich hab aber ein riesen problem damit das ich auf MEINEM smartphone das ich mit MEINEM
GELD bezahlte nur besucher bin! ich erwarte die vollen administratorrechte auf dem gerät und
ICH entscheide welche apps installiert darauf sind und welche rechte diese bekommen!!!
nun meine bitte, das Nokia muss gerootet werden damit ich VOLLEN ZUGRIFF auf SÄMTLICHE
FUNKTIONEN habe!
kann mir da jemand hilfestellung geben? mein unvergesslicher dank wäre gewiss :eek:

und erzählt mir nich das geht nich, das ist blos software in der nokia chefetage ist auch jeder admin über seinem handy ;)

Last edited:

vaynefox

Mar 20, 2014
binan
i think thats not true

Anything possible but wait....

Instead using RAM and battery hungry Android now try to use Windows,iOS, Firefox OS, BB

well my android phone can last 2 days in lowbattery state(can only use text and call other functions are dissabled) and about the ram...it all depends...if you install lots of apps that run in backround of course it consumes lots of ram but at least if you have a good ram management app well that will make all the difference

atari001

Dec 6, 2009
What? What did you say? It's impossible.:confused::angel: . It's only available on some model of HTC such as HTC HD02.

:rolleyes: As already mentioned, the HTC HD2 was sold with Windows Mobile 6 installed. Yes, if you put the romloader onto it it could run WP7 and Android homebrews as well because it was a beast of a phone in its day.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    as stated like thousand times before, it's impossible to install android on your windows phone.

May be a old post, but the HD2 did get Android Support xD.

Hahahahahahahahahaha