[ ROM ] Stock Rooted FC06 System [ ICS / OS 4.0.3 ]

Search This thread

filebug

Feb 27, 2008
Kansas City
volume

has anyone lost all volume on their headset? mine just randomly stopped working so i restored back to el29 and still no volume after it settled for a bit volume started working. I am baffled on what caused it and not sure if my phone has deeper issues i need to address

btw i was running stock FC06 with the FC06 kernel and FC05 modem

droidiac13

Jul 19, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
has anyone lost all volume on their headset? mine just randomly stopped working so i restored back to el29 and still no volume after it settled for a bit volume started working. I am baffled on what caused it and not sure if my phone has deeper issues i need to address

btw i was running stock FC06 with the FC06 kernel and FC05 modem

I haven't lost volume on anything with FC05 or FC06. Notifications work, bluetooth, headphones, etc. Sounds kind of like a fluke thing...

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
If there are any of you suckers like me out there who pay for Hotspot, it is working on FC06 so now we just need it hacked so I can start to save a few bucks myself.

Oh, there's one bug in it...it has some new timeout options...including the custom "nerver"..lol

Battery graph still my only bug.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1331275665290.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331275665290.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 184
  • uploadfromtaptalk1331275697315.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331275697315.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 182

agat63

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 14, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
If there are any of you suckers like me out there who pay for Hotspot, it is working on FC06 so now we just need it hacked so I can start to save a few bucks myself.

Oh, there's one bug in it...it has some new timeout options...including the custom "nerver"..lol

Battery graph still my only bug.

Why don't you use WiFi tether for root users?
It's free and has been working for almost every phone out there.

Edit: Yeah!! Post #200

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Why don't you use WiFi tether for root users?
It's free and has been working for almost every phone out there.

Edit: Yeah!! Post #200

Yeah, it actually is as good as Hotspot now. I just had those bad memories of the disconnects and having to toggle 4g off then back on when using it. I also heard that it was going to be blocked on ICS but since that's obviously not the case, I will stop paying since nobody is reporting any issues with it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

agat63

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 14, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I have used it with all ICS leaks and had no problems at all.
We have pretty good 4G coverage in Las Vegas so I can't compliant about speed either.

Reactions: JohnCorleone

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
We have pretty good 4G coverage in Las Vegas so I can't compliant about speed either.

Perfect.. I was using it in California and Vegas at CES on 4g so if its still good then that's all the confirmation I needed. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

kobridge

Jan 10, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Aparently it seems like FC06 has some issue on auto adjusting the brightness. The same thing happens on Calk's tweaked FC06 rom also.

You can test - put the brightness option to 'Auto'. From inside of the house, bring it to the outside where the 'Sun is shining'. Nothing happens most of the time and I can not recognize the screen.

Please do not answer me with the resolution like - change the option to different or move to dark place, etc.

With this issue, what I'm concerning about is, we may experience the dropping the call by pressing the wrong button or don't know what to do in emergency case with almost black screen.... Having fun with this! :D

New Finding :
Wifi signal indicator frequently disappears on notification bar while it's still connected and even it's communicating.

Last edited:

Kikoshi

Dec 25, 2010

In some spots there is pretty good coverage, in others, there is absolutely no signal what so ever, specially in imperial palace lol.

Yeah im also in las vegas too :)

Scnd2no1

Jun 18, 2010
It appears this ROM has changed my cwm to another recovery and now I can't flash anything. Every time I attempt to do so it kills the little fella lol.... But all jokes aside how do I change this? I flashed the deodexed version.

It appears to be a stock recovery. Sorry I didn't read the intro thoroughly. No cwm kernel... Help!!! :banghead:

Last edited:

buggerritt

Jan 16, 2009
Grand Rapids, MI
It appears this ROM has changed my cwm to another recovery and now I can't flash anything. Every time I attempt to do so it kills the little fella lol.... But all jokes aside how do I change this? I flashed the deodexed version.

It appears to be a stock recovery. Sorry I didn't read the intro thoroughly. No cwm kernel... Help!!! :banghead:

Flash FC06 Rogue Recovery Kernel in Odin or Mobile Odin.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

I wonder if calkulin and steady hawkin can get FC07 ROM and kernel out before FC08, FC09, or FC12 can surface? LOL these leaks are getting crazy.

Top Liked Posts