May 22, 2013
surat
Last edited:

Hnk1

Dec 23, 2012
Newcastle Upon Tyne
OnePlus 5
Moto G6
I flashed SONY Walkman as stated. Updated it to latest version using apk file in apps/theme forum at Xperia L. Viper installed as well but SONY Walkman and Viper has no real connect with each other!

MY review about it all :

Sound is sometimes low and sometimes high on its own.

Sound is DISTORTED.

CLEAR AUDIO or any other sony function has no affect.

ROM has started to lag a bit.

NO difference in gain in headset volume.

I would suggest NOT to go through with this unless you have backuped your ROM first with nandroid.

Reflashing CM 11

Last edited:

live.hardik

May 22, 2013
surat
I flashed SONY Walkman as stated. Updated it to latest version using apk file in apps/theme forum at Xperia L. Viper installed as well but SONY Walkman and Viper has no real connect with each other!

MY review about it all :

Sound is DISTORTED.

I would suggest NOT to go through with this unless you have backuped your ROM first with nandroid.

Reflashing CM 11

bro i faced all of issue as you mentioned in post,when i flashed given link walkman and enhancement port...
and i was trying to resolve it... then i install viper4android fx, and it's driver at super quality sound...
and i enable v4a fx and force enable on headset mod...
set parameters in v4a app and disable dsp manager..
then i start walkman and all issues like low audio output,fluctuating of volume level and distorted sound all are solved and working loke stock ...for me is more thn stock...
clear bass also working when it's set at zero it have no bass and if i increasing the bass level also increase means it's working and bass effect is same as stock not like dsp manager...
equalizer and presets all are working ...also surround sound (vpt) working efficiently as works in stock ...

Reactions: yodude007

live.hardik

May 22, 2013
surat
I'm enjoying real sound enhancement of stock sony not only music player in cm11... and i posted if people like to use sound enhancement same as stock... i found it's working for me so i share trick...I'm not developer....

Reactions: Hnk1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MY review about it all :

Sound is DISTORTED.

Reflashing CM 11

bro i faced all of issue as you mentioned in post,when i flashed given link walkman and enhancement port...
    and i was trying to resolve it... then i install viper4android fx, and it's driver at super quality sound...
    and i enable v4a fx and force enable on headset mod...
    set parameters in v4a app and disable dsp manager..
    then i start walkman and all issues like low audio output,fluctuating of volume level and distorted sound all are solved and working loke stock ...for me is more thn stock...
    clear bass also working when it's set at zero it have no bass and if i increasing the bass level also increase means it's working and bass effect is same as stock not like dsp manager...
    equalizer and presets all are working ...also surround sound (vpt) working efficiently as works in stock ...
    I'm enjoying real sound enhancement of stock sony not only music player in cm11... and i posted if people like to use sound enhancement same as stock... i found it's working for me so i share trick...I'm not developer....
    it works 100%

Thanks Bro. You are Awesome.. It works 100%. Thank you so much...