[ROM] Myn’s Warm Donut - [RLS 5 - 04/24/2010] - Added Odexed version 06/27

Do you like the current font?

• Total voters
Search This thread

thoughtlesskyle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
Any chance there will be a compilation for 800x480 units in the near future?

Short answer is no, myn isn't actively working on donut anymore and hasn't been for some time, he has released sense based variants pretty much since froyo, and currently has an S3

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

MaxPowerOf

Aug 7, 2010
Chan chan!

Hello! install this android on my HTC pola100 with radio 1.65.38.14, my problems are not work on wifi or bluetooth. Any solution?:confused: Excuse my English, I am using a translator. Greetings!:D

alexandero11

Jul 4, 2013
Seattle
Why is the ROM not rooted?

I've tried all of the ROMs, but none of them are rooted. What gives? I could really use root access.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

If you guys are running this rom and have this phone, it's about time for an upgrade. LOL. Get on craigslist, you can get a cheap native Android phone that runs way better than this for nickels on the dollar.

I got my Nexus S for $100. I'm sure you guys can get a lower end device for less.

Not everyone throws away fully functional electronic devices that work as well now as they did when they were new, but apparently you do.

I don't use mine as a daily driver, I use it for basic offline PDA functions. It's nice being able to carry around a device without having to worry about losing it or breaking it.

Nick N

Sep 10, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
After reading a thread about development around putting CM13 on a Lumia 520 I decided to charge up the old Vogue, format the 4GB micro SD, and run this build off the card like the good old days. [emoji106]

The mediafire links in the OP still work!

Unfortunately I am no longer with Sprint and with no wifi on the Vogue, it is not really usable for me, but it was nice to reminisce. Thanks again for this build @myn

52d306a5b9ddd7efab2fc4e5befd75d8.jpg

9d74a06e3e2cc296e3ea450458182f84.jpg

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
After reading a thread about development around putting CM13 on a Lumia 520 I decided to charge up the old Vogue, format the 4GB micro SD, and run this build off the card like the good old days. [emoji106]

The mediafire links in the OP still work!

Unfortunately I am no longer with Sprint and with no wifi on the Vogue, it is not really usable for me, but it was nice to reminisce. Thanks again for this build @myn

Wow... This takes me back
@jerdog... Good old days, huh?

Top Liked Posts