• MoKeeOSP

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other (plz mention in the thread)

Votes: 18 13.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

pakmaonagogo

Mar 12, 2012
For now the best Combination ROM + Kernel is Deodexed Stock Rom by Sk.D + Faux 009m.. Tired with CM11 bugs..

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Xup8

Mar 6, 2014
I'm ussing C-Rom + furnace kernel and is fast and smooth, loving it

ihk

Apr 11, 2013
i have try lego rom,cm11 and now i use c-rom for now is the best fast and smooth and longggg battery ::good::good:

adityabenz

Dec 2, 2012
www.ab-dz.com
i have been using EHNDROIX V for the past month. all working. pretty much stable except it freezes and restarts once or twice a day.

just found out there is an updated version, will update once i run it for a week :) cheers.

BarnOwl

Jan 21, 2003
The Netherlands
www.parketvloeren.nl
I use stock KitKat. I've been using a lot of different roms but never found one that runs as smoothly as stock. I use a rooted GMoto with Xposed and this gives me everything I need. Plus I like the GEL interface........I even dumped Nova for this.

fabiozon

Dec 15, 2012
Buenos Aires
Lego ROM

I've been using the Lego ROM for the past couple of days and I must say it's wonderful! It is smoother than stock, has a great battery life and is full of features. Props to the developer.

thedadio

May 21, 2009
I just flashed faux kernel and used trickster mod for tweaks. Using greenify etc. Lost 1%battery after 5hrs unplugged.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app

UAE_400

Sep 24, 2012
Hi guys

I'm looking for custom ROM for dual sim what's your suggestion.....?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Isley_

Mar 11, 2014
SlimKat 5.0
Excellent performance and battery life.
If you add Furnace Kernel you will be get more battery life.
Is a excellent ROM.

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

alresave

Dec 9, 2010
Guadalajara
Liquid Smooth Official 3.1

This Rom has a huge mix of features from every other Rom out there so it gives you the opportunity to choose. For example it has Halo and Hover, Slim recents and stock recents, lockscreen notifications and active display etc.

It's the most responsive Rom I have tested so far (and I have tested most of the Roms available), it's very stable and mostly bug-free. The issues I have found with this Rom came from the CM base and digging in their threads I was able to solve them. The first issue was the System UI crash on reboot which was solved by flashing 4.4.2 modem, the second was kernel frequencies cannot be modified issue which can be solve using 'No frills CPU Control' app or using another kernel. Other than that the Rom works great.

I have tested this Rom using Furnace kernel 1.2.4 and Render kernel R23 both of them work better than the included kernel and both have better battery life. I'm currently using Render kernel because I like DoubleTapToWake in deep sleep.

Pros:
- Has a lot of features to choose from.
- Very smooth and responsive
- Almost bug-free

Cons:
- The included kernel drains battery fast.
- The boot animation's quality is below the overall Rom quality.
- No way to hide Shutdown menu from lockscreen (I don't know if any Rom has that feature, I miss it from GravityBox).

Lucas Eugene

Liquid Smooth Official 3.1

This Rom has a huge mix of features from every other Rom out there so it gives you the opportunity to choose. For example it has Halo and Hover, Slim recents and stock recents, lockscreen notifications and active display etc.

It's the most responsive Rom I have tested so far (and I have tested most of the Roms available), it's very stable and mostly bug-free. The issues I have found with this Rom came from the CM base and digging in their threads I was able to solve them. The first issue was the System UI crash on reboot which was solved by flashing 4.4.2 modem, the second was kernel frequencies cannot be modified issue which can be solve using 'No frills CPU Control' app or using another kernel. Other than that the Rom works great.

I have tested this Rom using Furnace kernel 1.2.4 and Render kernel R23 both of them work better than the included kernel and both have better battery life. I'm currently using Render kernel because I like DoubleTapToWake in deep sleep.

Pros:
- Has a lot of features to choose from.
- Very smooth and responsive
- Almost bug-free

Cons:
- The included kernel drains battery fast.
- The boot animation's quality is below the overall Rom quality.
- No way to hide Shutdown menu from lockscreen (I don't know if any Rom has that feature, I miss it from GravityBox).

Best ROM review posted here. Also does liquid smooth has both halo and hover ??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THE ULTIMATE ROM GUIDE, MADE FOR YOU, BY YOU :p

o7vs78.jpg

This is a thread to share your experiences with your rom. You can post pro's and con's. You can even mention stock rom if you use that.You can also include screenshots or vote in the poll.
    Which ROM you have use ? And What's condition is your ROM ?

I use stock. I've tried various roms but those CAF bugs are present in almost every one of them.

I suggest to post a Benchmark, and Every tweak you use. Maybe battery stats could be helpfull. He is on the Stock ROM!

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

Hey Thanks for the tip I'll post benchmark screenshots. I don't use any tweak yet.
    I suggest to post a Benchmark, and Every tweak you use. Maybe battery stats could be helpfull. He is on the Stock ROM!

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
    I've tried most of the roms, but always go back stock ROM. What bothers me this initial lag when starting the phone with most CM ROMs. Also the battery on my stock rom is the longest and with the new update to the 176 earshot is really great
    So I inserted Nova launcher and customize it as much as I can
    The other Rom I like most is AOSP + 4.2
    I've tried most of the roms, but always go back stock ROM. What bothers me this initial lag when starting the phone with most CM ROMs. Also the battery on my stock rom is the longest and with the new update to the 176 earshot is really great
    So I inserted Nova launcher and customize it as much as I can
    The other Rom I like most is AOSP + 4.2

Hey can you tell me about this 176 update

Also did you meant AOSPA

Thank You for your review