Download: Google.Drive
Thanks for helping to create the firmware: asvlad

Screenshot:
Screenshot_2013-05-16-12-14-48.jpg Screenshot_2013-05-17-16-44-58.jpg

Last edited:

butatx

Sep 22, 2009
Perak
Can I use this with 6506? Is it exactly the same?

XDA STATUS UPDATE:
I'm at a TAPAsBar, flashing around my ZL.

If you flash this rom, I'm afraid you will lose ur LTE / 4G band selection but not forever, after you flash back to 6506 rom you can connect to 4G. I advise you to check the support band for 6502 vs 6506.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

butatx

Sep 22, 2009
Perak
[FTF] Xperia ZL (C6502) - 10.1.1.A.1.253 - Generic US 1270-7577 R7A Firmware

No i dont.. I just root, edit build prop for tweak and delete XperiaLink.apk.. Thats all..

Sent from my C6502 using xda app-developers app

Maybe because of the build prop u have edited, just download the ftf n flash via flashtool but before that u have to flash doomkernel / doomkernel advance stock kernel and flash 253 excluding kernel, this is to remain root in 253.

I advise u to read all info you needed before u begin. I have unlocked my bootloader, the method may different a bit.

And one more if ur bootloader is lock, do not wipe cache when flashing rom because if I'm not mistaken I read somewhere that it will boot loop.

Last edited:

daniLaLaLaLaLa

Sep 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
plus.google.com
Maybe because of the build prop u have edited, just download the ftf n flash via flashtool but before that u have to flash doomkernel / doomkernel advance stock kernel and flash 253 excluding kernel, this is to remain root in 253.

I advise u to read all info you needed before u begin. I have unlocked my bootloader, the method may different a bit.

And one more if ur bootloader is lock, do not wipe cache when flashing rom because if I'm not mistaken I read somewhere that it will boot loop.

Thanks for the advice, mybe i should use stock build.prop yet in order to update OTA.. So the root will remain right?

dogsly

Apr 4, 2010
Kiev
4pda.ru
your fw on google driver its not Generic US but C6502 PT. Trikomsel OKE Tbk ID 1270-1844 R9A

Pavel

You are absolutely right. Unfortunately I did the firmware without number of the files that I gave another user forum, and did not think to look in the build.prop. I now will correct description.

Last edited:

butatx

Sep 22, 2009
Perak
Thanks for the advice, mybe i should use stock build.prop yet in order to update OTA.. So the root will remain right?

If you rooted you have to use rootkeeper to temp un-root ur device then update OTA, in Z forum some people successfully updated and some people still unable to update.

If you rooted, OTA dont work. I'm not sure if ur bootloader locked u can flash other kernel or not. My method (bootloader unlock ofcourse) is flash doomkernel v7 then flash ftf .253 file using flashtool excluding kernel. After finish once u want to reboot it will request u to root ur phone.

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk 2

daniLaLaLaLaLa

Sep 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
plus.google.com
If you rooted you have to use rootkeeper to temp un-root ur device then update OTA, in Z forum some people successfully updated and some people still unable to update.

If you rooted, OTA dont work. I'm not sure if ur bootloader locked u can flash other kernel or not. My method (bootloader unlock ofcourse) is flash doomkernel v7 then flash ftf .253 file using flashtool excluding kernel. After finish once u want to reboot it will request u to root ur phone.

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk 2

wont work, i tried and lost my root.. So im back to 434 back until new rooting method is discovered for this update..

Thanks for your advice, and im not ready to ULBL my ZL yet just for root.. i usually use phone with LB around 6 months, after that i will ULBL my phone.. Same thing i done to my X10 and ArcS..

Top Liked Posts