[May 2, 2011][Bootanimation] Resident Evil Umbrella Login Bootanimation

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks XDA for featuring my work on the front page.

umbrella-bootscreen.gif

Note: This is a low resolution image and for demonstration purposes only.

Hello guys this is my second Bootanimation and hope you guys like it.

Download:

MediaFire: Download - 480x800

MegaUpload: Download - 320x480 <<<Fixed 4/7/11

MegaUpload: "NEW" Download - 490x800 4/8/11

Installation:

1. Copy bootanimation.zip to the root of your SD Card

2. Move it to /data/local/ or /system/media/ and replace existing one using root explorer.

Reboot and Enjoy!

If animation is to fast or if you need it to work on your older phone, open attached desc.txt file and just modify the the resolution values based on your device screen size (high end devices 480x800 (width x height).
    Example: if your resolution values are 320x480, your txt file should look like this in the first line:

320 480 12

If trying to install on Desire based rom place in system/customize/resource :)

If you like my work don't forget to Thank me on this post.
    htchd2ncopy.jpg

0000ks.png

Note: These are a low resolution images and for demonstration purposes only.

Hello guys this is my second Bootanimation and hope you guys like it.

Download:

MediaFire: Download

Installation:

1. Copy bootanimation.zip to the root of your SD Card

2. Move it to /data/local/ or /system/media/ and replace existing one using root explorer.

Reboot and Enjoy!

If animation is to fast or if you need it to work on your older phone, open attached desc.txt file and just modify the the resolution values based on your device screen size (high end devices 480x800 (width x height).
    Example: if your resolution values are 320x480, your txt file should look like this in the first line:

320 480 12

this looks sweet!!!
    Yeah!! It worked, I flashed back to froyo 2.2.1 JPU and it worked. I think it was because my rom was an RC and many things didn't work.
    Thanks for your work.

Por Nada! Nuevas Animaciones muy pronto.
    Thanks i got it to work finally. Had to toggle rw/ro in root explorer before pushing. It works nice thank you so much

Your Welcome! don't forget to Thank me on this post.
    So on my HD2 i tried changing the desc.txt to 490x800 because its not really centered on my screen, but when i changed it, it was a black screen.
    Will using the fixed version make it centered?

unzip files and rezip them using winrar but you have to change the settings to "Store" so the images don't get compressed.