Ringtone/Sound collections

Search This thread

witNer

May 22, 2007
West Midlands
I've noticed a lot of the ROMs remove the original set of ringtones and other sounds and surprisingly people want them back!

It occurred to me that other like me might be happy the originals were removed but would like a decent ringtone/sounds collection to replace them with.:D

Does anyone have or know where a good place to get these from?

I'm aware people have different tastes but there should be a place where we can find decent collections i.e. Dance, Rock, Futuristic, Techno, Jazz, Hip Hop etc. I know it's easy for people to go through sites finding one tone here and another there but having collections in this forum would make it more ideal and a lot easier for all of us!

P.s. Searched and couldn't find a definitive thread about this matter although it's what a lot of people might be looking for!!:)

witNer

May 22, 2007
West Midlands
A good collection of tones

Used to have the Nokia N81 8GB and remembered it has some interesting tones. So went a hunting and managed to track them down.

Attached for your enjoyment. :)

Remember: Store them on the /Internal storage/My Documents/ folder. Only the files in that folder, no sub folders or it won't find the tones. Also, don't worry the Diamond knows how to play AAC files.... :D

In case you need to know how to change the tones: Main tabs > Settings tab > Advanced > Notifications.

Lets see some more tones from elsewhere......

Enjoy!! :D

Fingers crossed this attachment works!! Download here:View attachment Nokia_N81_Original_Ringtones.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: Amahr

KukurikU

Nov 23, 2006
Rehovot
my contribution: 29 mb of rings, studio quality.
-fun rings
-future rings
-melody rings
-morph rings
-notify
-real tone rings
-voice rings
all both in mp3 and wav format. i prefer the mp3. male and female sexy voices.
try the notify ones for yr SMS. MMS, Mail and so on.
enjoy and let me know if they were to yr satisfaction :D

[EDIT MOD: Content Copyrighted Materials from DirectDance]

Last edited by a moderator:

witNer

May 22, 2007
West Midlands
my contribution: 29 mb of rings, studio quality.
-fun rings
-future rings
-melody rings
-morph rings
-notify
-real tone rings
-voice rings
all both in mp3 and wav format. i prefer the mp3. male and female sexy voices.
try the notify ones for yr SMS. MMS, Mail and so on.
enjoy and let me know if they were to yr satisfaction :D

[EDIT MOD: Content Copyrighted Materials from DirectDance]
Liking the choice of ringtones..... will download and try them out!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pharaohnough

Mar 12, 2007
Cairo
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G
99 downloads and nobody bother to post some feedback!:confused::(
THey are great mate- I love the variety.
Here's my contribution (23 MB) - this file includes the original Diamond ringtones for those who like them as well as a bunch of others I got (mainly from the new MS WM portal- which were surprisingly quite good) and also all the ringtones converted off my useless E90 (some of which are also quite good considering it's a Nokia)
http://www.masree.com/mkhattab Rings.zip
Cheers

Man1ac

Jul 25, 2008
Thanks for the ringtones guys, Now if only I could get a Touch Diamond to put them on... :mad:
They really are like rocking horse poo at the moment aren't they :(
All the best.

KukurikU

Nov 23, 2006
Rehovot
THey are great mate- I love the variety.
Here's my contribution (23 MB) - this file includes the original Diamond ringtones for those who like them as well as a bunch of others I got (mainly from the new MS WM portal- which were surprisingly quite good) and also all the ringtones converted off my useless E90 (some of which are also quite good considering it's a Nokia)
Cheers

thanks m8!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A good collection of tones

Used to have the Nokia N81 8GB and remembered it has some interesting tones. So went a hunting and managed to track them down.

Attached for your enjoyment. :)

Remember: Store them on the /Internal storage/My Documents/ folder. Only the files in that folder, no sub folders or it won't find the tones. Also, don't worry the Diamond knows how to play AAC files.... :D

In case you need to know how to change the tones: Main tabs > Settings tab > Advanced > Notifications.

Lets see some more tones from elsewhere......

Enjoy!! :D

Fingers crossed this attachment works!! Download here:View attachment Nokia_N81_Original_Ringtones.zip
    old loud phone ringtone

works for me :)